Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
Encryption: Very High

Greetings, Lane Hacker Leaders,

Some colleagues and myself were going about our business today in Omicron Theta when we sighted one of your Spyglass dreadnoughts: Initial Sighting

It was investigated further and confirmed: Confirmation

And finally ID'd: ID

Unfortunately, it was engaged by two Bounty Hunter warships and quickly destroyed not far from our own Corfu Base. We managed to save most of the crew and transported them home after a good examination by my medical staff.

We're not trying to stir up trouble. If you value the secrecy of your Spyglass the way we value the secrecy of our own Jinkusu, I know this is a big deal for you so I felt that you should know. The captain broke no laws of ours and he too was returned, treated and released with his crew.
As I said, we felt you should know about this as this is very unusual to find such a ship so deep in space. The Zoner Trading Consortium was witness to this incident should you require verification.

Yours in Eris,

Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator
--- Incoming Transsmission ---
--- ID:Classified ---
--- Subject:To all Lane Hackers ---

Greetings Sir.I may interferee since my crew was involved in this accident.I just got a distress call from Mimic.He needed a backup.When I came I ordered my command chief to meintain on impulse speed.After few minutes and several warnings to cpt.of Lane Hacker class Spyglass Battleship to leave the area he starts shooting at us.We had to shoot back and Mimic joined the fight.We took him down easyly.After that, zoners put the blame on us and ordered us to leave area so what we did.That was not our foulth for real, Mimic can provide You video proof if needed.We fought in self defence only.And yes we apologize to our dear ally Zoner's for shooting in NFZ.

--- End of Transsmission ---
--- Signal lost ---
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Classified

I wasn't issuing blame on anyone. Now, let the Hackers deal with the matter at hand.

Dr. John Henry Holliday

[Incoming transmission...]
[Source: ERROR]
[Target: Shasta Orbital Skyhook]

Greetings, mr Holiday! I'm not leader of Lane Hacker faction, but we hooked up your transmission by the way on Beamount, for what I'm sorry. I heard that this vessel is infected by some new desease, named "lolshooting". Researches of this deasease, seems, are classifisied by Navy, as I haven't heard about it...
Also, few day ago we've hooked up transmission from Omicron Gamma to New Tokyo, with attention about unknown ship type travelling around the world...
I bring appologies for actions of this..ship.
If he had done any harm to you, just say..
Currently I'm working on this problem.
P.S. And don't even hope it could have any our equipment, exept for turrets. I've checked technologies of this ship, they are so weak, that can't detect me on 5 000 m range.

...Lane.Hacker.crawlbot.ID.recognized...
...misdirected.transmission.detected...redirecting.transmission...uploading.data...
...encryption.in.progress...resuming.junkcrawl.procedure...