Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GRAVITY has been sanctioned for the following:

Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.

Consequences: Fined all equipment, cargo and 20 mil. Learn to roleplay.

Admin Link To Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Greetings there.May I see the proof Sir?I don't remember that I haven't say 'engagement' notice. Maybe it was the battle with Lane hacker class Spyglass battleship, and due lag I wrote it many times but it did not appear.Maybe that was in omega 41.I dont really know, all I know is server were soo laggy and some of my messages did not appear.Can You please send me proof Sir?Thank You.
It did happen twice just before you fight the Osiris "Black.Sails" in Omega 15 next to Omega 41 hole. You came after that related report to a single "Engaging" before opening fire on the "Black.Sails" while I just came out of the jump hole.

We'd like your vocabulary don't get limited to "Engaging" and "coward don't cruise".
We aren't against the fact you kill us, but please respect the others and RP a bit.

Thanks in advance.

PS : If you still don't know what it is about, PM me to get the proofs.
Excuse me?I said ''Opening fire on ____ " ( i forgot his nick ) after that, epicentre said ''no you wont'' he threated me by RP and told me if i shoot the other guy in osiris also he will knock me down.After that I said ''opening fire on epicentre'' so I did. i dont see any problems my friend, and that word ''cowards'' i did not mean it for real, i thought its some part of RP. thank You. I have 2 wintesses.Even if I did wan't to call them cowards for real, and if I really meant it I would write // as prefix.That was some part of RP.I clearly said many times engagement notices.
Proof send.