Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Star Trek games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just got Star Trek: Legacy on PC, and I'm just wondering who else has it? Sadly, the multiplayer doesn't work on Vista, but we can still discuss it, right? Also, I <3 Starship Creator.
I only ever had star trek:a final unity

It was only a point and click, and really simple, oh happy childhood memories.
The Starfleet Command series was great IMHO. Naval Starship combat rocks. Klingon Acadamy was good too, but It kept crashing on me 2/3 of the way through.
Legacy has been a huge disappointment. I went back to play Bridge Commander shortly after that, the modded ships are much more pretty and the Gameplay feels a lot more Trek-like.
i'm waiting for startrek online
Hm.. let's see here...

I've got starfleet command 2 & 3, plus the orion pirates expansion. Star trek: armada 1 & 2, New Worlds, dominion wars, away team, I used to have legacy for xbox but I got rid of it after beating the game. Had starship creator as well.

I mostly dont play them anymore, but they're good games IMO. Pissed me off that I bought dominion wars and never could get it to work =/
Love em. I suggest torrenting star trek armada 2, and playing the fleet ops mod.

http://www.fleetops.net/

Many an hour gone there.
I think I sold either my armada 1 or 2 disc on ebay for like 100 bucks 2 years ago. Wonder what it would be worth now!
' Wrote:I think I sold either my armada 1 or 2 disc on ebay for like 100 bucks 2 years ago. Wonder what it would be worth now!

Depends on if you know how to bitorrent or not.
' Wrote:I think I sold either my armada 1 or 2 disc on ebay for like 100 bucks 2 years ago. Wonder what it would be worth now!

I was gonna say, whoever bought that is a complete retard..
Pages: 1 2