Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NOT AMUSED NOTICE: All Nomad players welcome in Chapter Three: The Artificial Entity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to the direction of the Personality Dysfunction all Nomads are allowed to post in Chapter Three. There are a few points:
  • Please post here and wait for a response from me before posting there.
  • You must be a human infested with a Nomad or a voice in the Mindshare communicating with other Nomads.
  • Please at least speed-read through the end of Chapter Two so you know what's going on.
  • Please don't powergame.
  • Please actually have an understanding of the Nomads and don't just post in there with no idea what you are.
I open it up to other people because it makes the story more interesting with an environment I can't control. New scenarios open up from this and more people are involved.

Thank you.
Just making sure you all know. So you can post there if you want to.
Ummm. Can I get a synopsis of chapters 1 and 2? Otherwise, I likely don't have the time (or attention span) to read through them.

Also, look into changing your avatar/sig, seems you exceeded your Photobucket bandwidth.
' Wrote:Ummm. Can I get a synopsis of chapters 1 and 2? Otherwise, I likely don't have the time (or attention span) to read through them.

Ditto from me. No offense, it's just...long.
' Wrote:Ummm. Can I get a synopsis of chapters 1 and 2? Otherwise, I likely don't have the time (or attention span) to read through them.

Also, look into changing your avatar/sig, seems you exceeded your Photobucket bandwidth.
Yeah, I'll wait for my sig to return but I've edited my avatar.

Alright, let me give a basic synopsis:

Three Daam K'Vosh artifacts were found and shipped to the Cambridge Museum of History. I'm working on the idea that they were the Daam K'Vosh's experiments with creating entities for their own purposes. The entities in these artifacts are transferred into the body of the lead historian, Jeffery Allen.

The entities share control of the body, and the main one (Macdeath, he believes the name is terrifying when it is actually lame) contacts Salazar Kithe in need of his resources. Macdeath meets Salazar, and that's the end of Chapter One.

Chapter Two starts several weeks later and Macdeath, with most help from the more intelligent of the entities (Newton, who searched the mind of Jeffery for a suitable name and decided on this one), has found a way to leave the body and enter new robotic bodies.

Aboard his new ship, the Dunsinane (Macbeth's castle, I've been reading Macbeth in English so have used some of the things from the book), he calls a meeting to give certain intelligent people an opportunity to join him in his conquest to rid the galaxy of the human race before his creators return to reclaim it.

Macdeath knew he needed allies for his conquest, so turned to the only race he knew would be able to help him, the Nomads. Chapter Three starts with the Dunsinane docked on Altair Research Complex and meeting humans infested with Nomads.

And that's it really, a very basic idea of the story. I'm hoping people would post in there as if they were Nomads infesting humans and presenting new situations or deciding what you think of the current situation of this new entity claiming to be a part of a race existing before the Nomads themselves were given life by the Daam K'Vosh.

' Wrote:Ditto from me. No offense, it's just...long.
Yeah, I enjoy writing in detail.
Well, if you need Nomads, contact Keepers - mostly all morphs with RP higher medium are "growing" to Keepers.
But if you want "random" Nomad, you're risking to get lolwutt or somebody who haven't even heard about Nomad Lore.
Mostly all Morphs I've met before had serious problems with rp... (I'm not perfect too =p )
' Wrote:Well, if you need Nomads, contact Keepers - mostly all morphs with RP higher medium are "growing" to Keepers.
But if you want "random" Nomad, you're risking to get lolwutt or somebody who haven't even heard about Nomad Lore.
Mostly all Morphs I've met before had serious problems with rp... (I'm not perfect too =p )

A morph can't say that another morph's RP is bad. <.<

EDIT: Sorry for hijacking. x.x