Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ADMIN NOTICE: A QUICK REMINDER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:3. Rules of conduct

3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private, is prohibited under any circumstances.
Sanction: no less than 7-day ban.

3.2 Flaming, threats and insulting (in any form) other members, factions, server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.
Sanction: no less than 7-day ban.

3.3 All messages in chat must be in understandable English, unless the chat is private and both members know the language being used.

3.4 Out-of-character (OOC) chat should not be used for system chat. Using out-of character in roleplaying chat should be marked with "OOC".

3.5 Applying to admin's name without prior consent of the admin is not allowed.

3.6 Character name on server should not consist of random symbols or contain any abusive content. Remember that Discovery is a role-playing server; choose your name accordingly.

3.7 Using long character names (25+ symbols) is not allowed.

Go back and read the quote again.

If it's still not clear read once more.

Now, 3.5 Applying to admin's name without prior consent of the admin is not allowed. Which means, unless I (or another admin) is in his/her's [Admin] character, you don't talk to the other characters (for example Ace.Bernard.Fokke[GoR]) as to the [Admin] unless you have my consent. You can try, I have nothing against it, just don't insist on it if I don't reply, I may be trying to play, I may be in a fight or whatever I do, I may be simply busy. Even worse, I'm telling you people I'm busy and you still insist.

I'm going to start taking 100mil fines for the insisting.