Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Updating games for PS3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering, say there's an update for a specific game, as to where you can get trophies how do you install it if your PS3 isn't directly connected to the internet?
Console games can only be updated with the console online, unless modded.
So there's no way to just update the console by DLing the patch through my PC?

If not is there a way to connect my PS3 to the net by simply connecting it to a computer that has internet? (not I don't have a modem just an unsecure sinal
With two ethernet cards you can make your pc a pass through gateway
A wireless adapter for the ps3 would allow you to use a neighbors service
Say a laptop with a wireless unsecured connection, all I have to do is plug the 2 together through an Ethernet cord?
Yes and run the microsoft networking wizard to setup proper pass through network
Option number four
[Image: new-connection-wizard-windows-xp.jpg]
It's also called a HOC on vista right? I can put any name I want or do I have to put the name to the unsecured network I use?
I thouroly raped someone in GTA4, in the Prison area ironically.
Ha, really intersesting.

Try GTA race, its really a lot of fun.
Question relating to this topic, I wanna play some of my media from my PC to my PS3 it's possible since I did it before plugging it directly but ethernet. But I was wondering if there is a way to do it so it passes the ISP>Wireless router>wireless connection?
Pages: 1 2