Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Post from [IND]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wolf, I hope that everyone here does make a trip to the faction status thread, though apart from you and
one or two other notable exceptions, few people actually seem to bother with it. Till of course they come to
post their own faction status.
Never thought to make it well known, those that know ... well, just know, and to be honest why would a large
corporation be making its original roots available to the masses, when they would go out of their way to hide it.
Just that INDs original fortunes were supposed to have been made as smugglers and gun runners ... With so
much money, they went legit.
So from a diplomatic stance, they are neutral to the Outcasts and the GoR, infact as traders, and as the rest of
page says, as neutral as you can get, as it will increase profits. The rest of the PC pirate factions here I expect
to be hostile to at all times, and the Traders and the GoR rarely, if ever, interact ... For obvious reasons.
Sorry it all got lost in the rest of this, I hope we can return to our 'normal' way of life now.
I shall endevour to make this a little clearer in the post in future.
Thanks for taking the time to pose your questions, I wish a few more would sometimes.

Regards, Hoodlum
Pages: 1 2