Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Your favourite Drink
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I am from Germany, of course I love beer. But I mostly mix my beer. With Coke, not really famous, but here in Germany it is.
Cola Beer (or short: Cab)

[Image: bibop_6pack.jpg]

Here they already stepped over the line with those mixes. Beer with Banana, Gin, Citron, Cherry, more and more.

I also love Schwarzwaldteufel. I swear that stuff will own your throat.

[Image: Teufel.gif]

51% percent killing your brain. I suggest you dont underestimate it.

Post your stuff. I'd like to know what you guys drink. Beer, liquers, cocktails or whatever. I wanna know.
[Image: 1z736ll.png]
' Wrote:But I mostly mix my beer. With Coke, not really famous, but here in Germany it is.
Dude, the German purity law from 1516 is there for a reason. Beer is sober since this time and you bungle it with coke? Disgusting.:rtfm:

Beer has to be pure. My favorite one is Pilsener, no matter which brand.

[Image: a2ahqo.png]
Gin and Ginger.

Its a Loyalist thing.

Where do I begin.

I enjoy vodka, true, the 38% one or 40% ones are lovely.

I like dark beer, especially if you have a meal with baked potatoes and meat, a glass of dark beer is perfect.

Kagor for small sips in the mornings.

Apart from that I begin my mornings with a 0.5l glass filled with hot juice and added balsam. epic.

Unpasterysed beer is simply amazing too, too bad it's experation date is only a few hours.

Homemade vines too, especially with goat cheese.

The list goes on.
' Wrote:Dude, the German purity law from 1516 is there for a reason. Beer is sober since this time and you bungle it with coke? Disgusting.:rtfm:

Beer has to be pure. My favorite one is Pilsener, no matter which brand.

Aahhh. Almost forgot the Reinheitsgebot:P

I prefer Maisels Wei?e if I drink pure beer.
thats a simple one, anything with 40+ in it... and yea beer owns.
Does Israel have something like their own kind of alcohol? Such as Germany is known for beer, france for Wine and Russia for Vodka?

Samagon

Absynth if I feel sadistic
Nothing beats a good Portuguese wine. The beers are good too, but then again I never tried out any non-Portuguese beers. Well, except for a Spanish one that was horrible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23