Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fraps Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
some people here including me have a topic containing their fraps movies.

so maybe it's an idea to post quicklinks to all those topics here so that they don't get washed away by the flow of time.

so, if you have a topic where you post FRAPS recordings/movies, post the quicklink here.

Dashiell's battle videos

Tommy's battle videos

Beck's combat footage

Dieter's movies

Crta's FRAPS movies

I used to do frapsing quite some time ago...

RM vs TBH event (my first video)

Two videos I made for Del's faction when they were just starting.
Part I
Part II

Since then I haven't made any unfortunately.
I'll have to try Frapsing sometime. But a library of our movies would be cool. Is there a way to make a collab of all the videos on YouTube and place them into one person or something? Like an account called DiscoveryFreelancer or something. I dunno.

But a place to show off our Frap videos would be nice.
' Wrote:I'll have to try Frapsing sometime. But a library of our movies would be cool. Is there a way to make a collab of all the videos on YouTube and place them into one person or something? Like an account called DiscoveryFreelancer or something. I dunno.

But a place to show off our Frap videos would be nice.

just place the clips to youtube clips here. people can then automatically find the other clips of a user.

This one is from the RM:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op112OSwGpw...re=channel_page

Might of the Kriegsmarine
Added a new one to my collection.

too bad Premiere refused to up the quality and youtube messed up some frames.:(
Mine not so complete filmography:

RHA related movies

Famous Curacao Treaty between Liberty and Bretonia - one of my finest works and never seen so many caps or players in one place.

BHG related movies

Kishiro related movies
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9