Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tarkis is back, the sequel!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, <span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%]again, Discovery Community!

So, I'm back. "From what?" you might ask, well...from not having a computer.
To those of you that remember me, Hey! To those that don't, or didn't have a chance to develop any memories, well...we should be friends. I'm a good one, honest.
I have to say though, I don't feel like the nicest of fellows for leaving you all twice, but if you'll allow me some leeway I think I can actually manage to stick around for a decent while this time around!

So, I'd like to take a second here to apologize to all the factions I was a member of when my computer unceremoniously died, and left me voiceless to warn everyone of my discontinued activity within this community.

So,
Sorry Gateway Interstellar.
Sorry Bretonian Police Authority.
Sorry Lane Hackers.
And last but certainly not least, Sorry to the Independent Miners Guild.

One more large lump apology for all the players I had made friends with over the course of my last two stays.
Sorry people.
I'd make individual ones but I'm afraid of missing someone, and that would make me feel awful.

So, anyway, yes I'm back, and with a computer that doesn't require a 2-foot-wide floor fan to keep it from overheating! Yaaayy....*cough*
I'm glad to be back, and even better I'm glad to finally have a chance to complete and submit the ship model I was working on just before my late computer's demise. I don't expect anyone to remember it, or me for that matter, so I went ahead and looked the thread up. Just in case anyone is interested.
"Replace of the Kadesh LF. (Work in Progress)

I'm looking forward, yet again, to developing friendships and contributing as much as I possibly can.
Oh, and I'm looking forward to having fun here, I guess...but who needs that? Psh. Fun. Ha.

By the way, I noticed that the server changed a bit. Into two of them, it seemed.
What's that about? I couldn't find a thread about it, for some reason.
Holy crap! I remember you! Welcome back, mate.

About the server, the main server is currently being re-established at a new host- we got DDoS'd again and Majkp (bless his heart) can no longer host our server. Cannon recently said that the server is almost setup and should be up in a few hours.

The other servers are the various servers using Discovery- the foremost being Discovery USA and Discovery UK. They're completely independent servers that you should read up on before making a character on (although if memory serves, UK has the same ruleset). Details on the various servers are in the "other discovery servers" subforum.

Oh, and join the Gallic Royal Navy.
I dun' know you. But HI!
' Wrote:Holy crap! I remember you! Welcome back, mate.

About the server, the main server is currently being re-established at a new host- we got DDoS'd again and Majkp (bless his heart) can no longer host our server. Cannon recently said that the server is almost setup and should be up in a few hours.

The other servers are the various servers using Discovery- the foremost being Discovery USA and Discovery UK. They're completely independent servers that you should read up on before making a character on (although if memory serves, UK has the same ruleset). Details on the various servers are in the "other discovery servers" subforum.

Oh, and join the Gallic Royal Navy.

Thanks, Sovereign, I remember you too!

Majkp isn't hosting anymore? Oh no, no offense to the new host, but that sucks.

Ah, I see. I was just thinking that that plan to split the server and transfer character data between the two went through or something, and I was confused. Thanks for clearing that up.
Maybe I'll try and get out of my starflea if the server comes up soon enough.

Edit:
Gallic Royal Navy huh? I guess I should read up on how all the factions are doing, including that one and all the other new Gallic factions.

' Wrote:I dun' know you. But HI!

I don't know you either, but it seems that you created your account in 2006.
I'm assuming you left for a while too, so welcome back! However long ago your return was...
Oh, and thanks for the "HI!", much appreciated.
Welcome back and pleasure to meet you! Bretonian Police eh? Well if you need help getting back in the swing of things, feel free to ask!
Hello, welcome back.
I vaguely remember you. Think you were around when I took my extended break from Discovery a while back.

Anyway, welcome back to Disco...strap in and prepare to launch.

~Leo
Hey Tarkis,

Welcome back old Gateway captain. Sadly Trev has left Gateway and what was once a fantastic faction has fallen to obscurity. I don't even have a ship there anymore. But the future awaits. Have a great comeback.

Sass/Guardian
Hey tark! Good to have you back, as sass said, gateway's slowed down a fair bit, mainly due to everyone having things to do. We seem to become active in waves :S

Give me a shout if you need help, more than happy to.
WHY ADMIN GODS WHY!!!!!!!

~______~'''

I"ve spilled enough blood or lords

what willist make you content on humanity?

T--T' I will spill the blood of every noob I see....the gods will be bathed in the red thick blood of nubz......I pray thee on mercy for my victims....

oh....hi

read the rules follow the rules...and...blah blah ..blah..

wait..you're back..

well welcome back

reread the rules...refollow the rules...and...reblah reblah reblah...
Pages: 1 2