Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need a new siggeh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I nearly forgot about this, heh. My current Junker signature ( which you can not see cause I took it off) is starting to get old, with the changing of names and the character development and such. Kudos to mwerte though, the sig was quite nice.

So, here is what I want:
  • A Salvager. Render and not from that bloody "stock" view as I like to call it
  • A nice shot of Invergordon somewhere in there, preferably with Cannish as the background.
  • The words "Congressman Andrew Beast"
  • The congress motto, "Power -- Profitability -- Security -- Freedom"
  • If you can make it less noticeable of sorts, try putting in "Beast's S&R CEO" as well. It is not mandatory, but if you can put it in a way that it doesn't stick out too much, that would be great.
  • I am trying to aim for a signature with a professional sort of look. Color pallet/borders/etc should reflect on that. Meaning no shock pinks or overly bright oranges and that sort of stuff.
For reference on the ship render, I really like the angle from a SS I took a while back. Here it is

I'm thinking of dishing out 50 mils for the thing, probably more. Meaning I will be demanding-ish. Just make sure you don't go awol on me if I want some small details changed.
Got to admit Salvagers a pretty and being in the congress is fun; but how do you expect to pay them when the server is GONE?!!
**cry** I miss my .:j:.Lonewolf

Don't forget another congress motto: "Sometimes you Have to kick the scrap out of them!"

I hope you get a good signature, so I know who to hire for my junker...
' Wrote:Got to admit Salvagers a pretty and being in the congress is fun; but how do you expect to pay them when the server is GONE?!!
**cry** I miss my .:j:.Lonewolf

Don't forget another congress motto: "Sometimes you Have to kick the scrap out of them!"

I hope you get a good signature, so I know who to hire for my junker...

Server is back up, if temporarily. As soon as they are up, if even for a few minutes, I'll hop in and send the cash.

And stop ruining my chances for a nice sig, Wolf:P
I think I will try something,

will update it here,

[Image: try1o.png]
Looks a tad ... grey? Iunno, just the color scheme doesn't please me that much. Also, I wanted a render for the ship, not an ingame picture. Oh, and the angle is wrong too. And the motto is a bit too "exposed". The main text should be Congressman Andrew Beast, followed by the motto, followed by the CEO. Oh , and Cannish is barely in display D:
[Image: frog_bump.jpg]
Bump ya right back lad.
'Ere. Made it with a shot I hade of me own ship in Gordon space.
made it with blumin' paint.
[Image: Beastsmall.png]
Took 10 mins.
Just fer laffs an' old times.
Hmmmm...Give me tonight and tomorrow and I might pull something together.
Update -
[Image: lzkvo.jpg]

Here's my version. Still in progress
(damn, it's too colorful, but my ideas has ran out:P)
Too colorful, the font on the name is too flashy and old-school and the angle that you used barely has Cannish in it ( purple planet).

I did love the border and what you did with the "Beast's S&R CEO" line though, it fits exactly with what I wanted, discreet and professional.

PS: *pokes mwerte* I wanna see yours!:P
Pages: 1 2 3