Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: One day as a [Helper]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I started today as a Helper. I helped a few people in pennsylvania, but i realized this: Man you are doing it wrong. I gues i was overmotivated by sudden support of so many people. I realize that i just cant do this whit only one character. BUT dont take this as i quit, i cant just quit like this,no f...ing way. Maybe ive done some mistakes, but it was only 1st day, this time maybe ive helped one player, but that means i opened door to one new pilot in Sirus.
So i am NOT going to quit, I WILL TRY 3 TIMES HARDER.
SO INSTEAD OF USING JUST Baracuda, 2 NEW SHIPS ARE AT YOUR SERVICES NOW AN THOSE ARE:

[Helper]Cholesterol
[Helper]GhostTrain

So if you see formation of ships in whose is one of these 3 ships REMEMBER THIS:
Maybe you see dawn of new pilot, new friend, new wingman, new ACE. You will see a new member in our Discovery family.
Please wish me luck, and god speed.

Also if you dont mind spending a million or two on good thing, please donate.
' Wrote:I started today as a Helper. I helped a few people in pennsylvania in my Geb

GET RID OF THE GEB OR GTFO

Serously... mate, I appreciate what you're doing, but at least set a good example!

Taking a Geb into pennsilvania is not. Do you have Order ID? :rtfm:
Didnt i say it? Well you wont see my geb in liberty anymoar, i leave my geb for helping players in later phases of RP. I promise.
Thank you...

If you want a big ship, get a transport, but please keep the geb out of house space.
He has order guard ID, though I don't see how that makes it any better. Why can't you just help people in an Eagle or something?
Just as i sayd, i was just overmotivated... thats all.
I MAKE SURE this wont happen again.
You definitely had been the most helpful.

I logged on an hour ago and decided to say hi.

me: oh hi there helper, how's things?

* 30mins later *

no reply

Now if I'd been a new player..
I say lay off him guys.
Yes it's a horrible choice RP wise, but it's finished now.
Plus you never see Caphips in Penn these days! ;D

I say these days knowing I've only been here like, a month or two. XD
Now if youd been a new player you surely would ask moar than once, but you have a point. This was my 1st day, you dont expect me to help all players in syrus at the same time time do you? I AM JUST A HUMAN NOT A COMPUTER. I cant be everywhere. But i, at least, try.
I thought this was the Angels job?
Pages: 1 2 3 4