Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There is a faction, but as everybody else said they aren't active.

+1.:P
Deaxy I am going to add you to my skype, for reasons of lol proportions

Too.

If you spear head on making the faction more active than I will gladly help out, as say in joining? Yes I think I might do that.

edit; DEAXY sorry :/ GET ON SKYPE! ploz
First things first, im Dex., net derksxyasdaysdasd, k,tnx,bye!
Em, I talked to the guy, he said that they are up and running, they have like +-10 members, and he is going to retire soon and give the faction to the second highest ranking member, I could just wait and see who that is going to, maybe the person is going to make some changes in the faction.

ps-if any of the Ageira are reading this, please contact me, I will help in any way I can, because I have found that the Agerian RP is a unique one, it needs to grow. This can only happen if an active person is at the wheel. So please, at least make a faction status thread, a message dump etc. The factions rp allows some awesome events, not just "pew-pew, my gate, get lost NOA" kind of stuff!

I like Ageira, and I don't want to see it go down again, after all the work you guys have put into it!
If they do exist I would like to know their TAG and general status. There have been Ageira| and Ageira- and oh so many out there - I never see any in-game!
THAT'S MY POINT!
When I was writing the role play and the time line of the faction, I had some great event ideas. Its such a shame I had to leave for so long! SORRY, but the Ageira that is "official" now, don't make themselves seen around Sirius.
Also - zigeris, im on now, I accepted you, but you show as offline!
There as an Ageira| Or two hanging around during the DSE Mining Operation.

But yeah, I dunno.
Sure we are around and active, but there are no events so far.

The tag is Ageira|...

Everyone carrying a different Ageira-tag is somehow affiliated to an earlier faction-creation-process. Those should be collected into the company if possible.

At the moment we do have shared transports for employed skippers, a bank account with a few hundred million credits on it and were just about going to be more active when the server went down.

Since we don't have a message-dump, we will have to wait until everyone shows up again.

It really would do no harm if there were a few events. All we need is someone who can put a little energy into it.

So, Deaxy, if you have some ideas, I believe you are welcome to share them and make them come true within the company.
How do you contact in the group? A skype chat? TS? VT?
' Wrote:How do you contact in the group? A skype chat? TS? VT?

Let's do Skype and you set it up, shall we?

Bottom line is that it's pretty darn shame that such an important faction (probably most important corporation since they make all the TLs and JGs) is not active, or it's presence is not visible enough. Whoever is in charge of current faction should stir things up a bit or at least make some room for those who are willing to be present and active. Only Ageira| I even had encounters with were the guys called Ageira|Gunner, Guardian, Armorer, etc and it was back in .84. They did excellent job then after transition they simply disappeared.
Pages: 1 2 3