Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: cant click servers need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys i have just found out that the new discovery server is up and i wanna play BAD. but everytime i click a server it comes up with "im sorry but a connection could not be established to that server. this is usualy caused by a server going offline when you attempt to connect ect. ect." and it does it to all the servers i find.i know its not my internet because it finds the servers everytime i refresh. it only started happening when i updated to the new discovery update. could someone help plz. its very appreciated if you do :)

here is a URL to a vid www.xfire.com/video/1993b1
That does happen when you try and log on when the server is in the 195+ player mark
well there were only like 44 people on the server
so can anyone help me plz
Yep. Close out your web browser and disable antivirus programs/firewalls while playing Freelancer. If that fails, reboot usually works for me.
well i did just get AVG anti virus. thanks ill try that.
umm i dont know how to disable AVG anyone know how lol? and i have rebooted many times
does anyone else have any tips on how to fix this???
i uninstalled my virus protection all together but still when i click the server it instantly comes up with the quote i have stated above in my first post. PLZ HELP !!!!