Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Hopeful "Welcome" Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few months ago I joined the server and for a time I enjoyed it greatly, but complications happened and I slowly lost faith on the server. I won't lie the quality of roleplay in some areas especially New York is horrible but I was eventually shaken of this negative outlook when I met a number of good RPers and received such positive responses on what was going to be my goodbye thread. I was enjoying the server again and worked hard to attempt to bring a Ageira Technologies Official faction to the server. It grew fast and thanks to people like Quorg, Hack, and Hyung Soong I was able to make a official faction application and things were going good.

Unfortunately I let Quorg and the others who helped me down when I suddenly vanished from the server. While I'd like to say it isn't my fully my fault I still could have done more than I did like make a post when I got my internet back. I guess I just couldn't face the community which I deeply regret. I'm glad Quorg didn't give up on Ageria and I'm glad that it's doing alright. Now to get to the point of this topic.

I've decided to give the server a third go and I wasn't going to use my name as I was worried that I would get a bad reputation for leaving, but I have decided that I cannot just do the samething I did before and stay quiet. I write this in hopes that those who I played with before will forgive me and those who think to trust me with further projects will know that I can be trusted, and will give me the chance to prove it. I thought about going back and helping with Ageira as a member and I might do that but for now I think it best I start fresh but I do plan to do something that will create some good RP because that is something I like to do. With this said I hope you will all give me a second chance and know that I will not make the same mistakes again and I will do my best to be a contributing member of the community.

Thank you,
Tales
Welcome back, there are always second chances here :)

Good luck pilot.
Welcome back. Real life circumstances shouldn't get you down in the dumps. They happen, friend. There's no shame in that. Enjoy your stay here and have a good time. Look me up if you need any help.

~Leo
From what I read of your posts, you are someone the likes of which Discovery really needs... I'm actually quite honoured to have you back.
Welcome back, and there's no shame in having internet troubles.

Dunno you but welcome back!
Thanks, it's actually relieving to hear such a positive response like before I remember what made me not leave and I'm glad to be back.
Oh hai dere Tales, long time no see! Good to see you back, hope you can carry on with your Ageira faction now.

Make sure to the join the LR-. [/endshamelessadvertisement]
I might try the LR and as for Ageira I'm leaving to Quorg as he took it over with my absence. I shall help with it if he wants it but it is his as he is the majority shareholder and he seems to have done well with it before the server went down. At the moment I'm working on a sub-faction of OSC called White Spa Lines and my plans look promising so far. As for the LR I'll talk to you when I get some spare credits to get myself a decent ship as I lost my main character with my Mastadon and my Bank Character.
WB
Pages: 1 2