Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Finally I'm here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, friends. I think, first, what i have to do, it's to tell you about me and my first playing time on Disco. So...

I've come on this server over 1 year ago. I clearly remember this time... Trading. Trading. First pirate on my way. "Sorreh, I no speak englsh, I russian". Kaboom. EPIC anger. The buying of Liberty cruiser. Massive spam of "Dai, scum", "Engagengdb". And other loln00b-style actions. Not much time after that, I first time saw the beautiful system with no less beautiful name Bastille...

I clearly learned that lesson:$Read rules, tried to understand foreign language. My new friends helped me with that (they're nice RPers, I guarantee it ;)). Some months later I joined my first official faction - [RM]. Unfortunately in that time I had goddam problems in RL. So, after I became a Hauptgefreiter, I got into inactive list.:$

But now I've returned. This is probably first post what I wrote here (on forum). Well, not much people know me here anyway, but I'm still look forward for a warm greeting :$
Welcome back my friend.I may don't know You, but feel free to contact ''GRAVITY'' in game for any help that You need.I would be glad to help You out.
Welcome back. Try the Koolaid. Trust me, it's good.