Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello all im new to Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well im not very good at this seeing im a very shy person but i will give it a shot, so hello all im new to Discovery, found the mod on the mod database site and gave it a try, i did play the open sp for a while and i need to say that this mod looks awesome. i also saw in this forum that the main server is down, and that are relocating to a new host. I hope that happens so i can also play it online.

But to be honest this is my first RP server that i ever played on, so it will be new playing in a RP way. Hopefully i will learn it fast. And seeing im very shy it will also be difficult for me to play RP.

i hope to see you all on the new server once it is relocated to the new host.

Zergling
Well hi there!

Read rules, don't drink water.

Enjoy your stay.
Hey there and welcome to the Discovery Gaming Community.

The server is back up at the moment, but will be going down again soon to transfer back to our old original server that's still in the process of being shipped to the new host. While you're on the forums, check my signature for Server rules, Official Factions, the official mining guide, server commands, and take a quick look at the Sanctions forum, but not too long of a look, just a quick one.;)

Enjoy your stay here and let me know if I can give you any help at all.

~Leo

EDIT: I laughed out loud at your avatar Akura.
Welcome. The new host is running its the hardware that needs changins (will do in a day i think)

Also being shy should not effect your RP.. see RPing someone else could actually be a good thing. The person you RP can feel free to say things you are too shy to say.. That is the beauty of RP, you can be someone you are not.