Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back to Discovery!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everybody! I'm not a real newcomer but I've been away from Discovery for such a long time that I feel like being a real newcomer.

I played Disco a lot when the official server was running ver. 4.82... a lot of time ago. Many things have been changed, I think. I hope you will be patient until I get accustomed with the changes in the server rules.

I guess very few of the people I knew are still playing at the moment. In case any of you is still in game, please call me, ;-).

By the way... when I was here, I had chars in many factions. Could you please tell me

1) if [HF], sso| and [RM] are still active factions?

2) if is there any chance I can re-use my old chars from 4.82? I guess the old database is gone; right?

Anyway, it's a joy to be back. See you in space!!
Welcome back old timer. HF and RM are still going strong, but the sso died a long while back. There should be a few old hands still kicking around that'll remember you, or vice versa. As for your old characters they'll be long wiped. Time to get mining and trading I'm afraid. :P

See you out there.
To be blunt, HF is for the most part inactive and the RM is without proper leadership. Cheers.
' Wrote:Welcome back old timer. HF and RM are still going strong, but the sso died a long while back. There should be a few old hands still kicking around that'll remember you, or vice versa. As for your old characters they'll be long wiped. Time to get mining and trading I'm afraid. :P

See you out there.

I see. Ok old Lump... it's time for you to take your small frighter and trade a bit.

Thanks Stoat, see you in Disco skyes! :D
Hey I remember you, though maybe you don't remember me.:P

Welcome back!:)
I recall your Avatar, not much else.

Huzzah! The reverse-exodus has occured in one of many former Discoveryites.

Welcome back.:)
Vaguely remember ya. I wasn't on the forums back then, but I was ingame.

Let me know if you need anything.

~Leo
The HF has hit a rather rough time. The NTF and VR are related to them in a way that they helped us get up on our feet, but all three factions have rather drastically different agendas. Go around in game and get accustomed to the roleplay of the independent worlds a bit if you're interested. The NTF hang out in Kansas, and VR in Vesp/Magellan. As for the RM, wouldn't know, but they've declined in activity a bit over the summer with Virus having left them.

Edit: And if you need any money starting out, I'll toss a few million your way.
Another ancient entity haseth return'd!
' Wrote:Another ancient entity haseth return'd!

Ya, happy to be back!

' Wrote:Hey I remember you, though maybe you don't remember me.:P
Welcome back!:)

Ya I rembember you as well alpha, even if I don't rember your chars.

' Wrote:Vaguely remember ya. I wasn't on the forums back then, but I was ingame.

Let me know if you need anything.

~Leo

At the moment I'm lookingo for one or two active factions to join with new chars.
Pages: 1 2