Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I can use the discovery mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to make a server with disocvery 4.85 mod and I want to add cloaking device for al rheinland, order, nomad ship.
And for permission to use the mode, i don't have any answer, i send a PM to Cannon, but he don't answer,if i can use it+cloaking device, i will run it.
Well you can run a server with Discovery on it usually...
Cloaking is difficult, you'd have to supply your own version... Which means you'd have to completely separate the server from the other ones (version number)... And then you get to the restrictions of using the mod in your own mod...
TBH, it's not worth it mate.
' Wrote:I want to make a server with disocvery 4.85 mod and I want to add cloaking device for al rheinland, order, nomad ship.
And for permission to use the mode, i don't have any answer, i send a PM to Cannon, but he don't answer,if i can use it+cloaking device, i will run it.

As far as I know it's not allowed to use the cloaking device on Disco official server. Using it, I guess, it is considered cheating and lead to the ban of your account.
I think you can use a FL Hook plugin for cloaking devices.

Lump, he's talking about his own server, not Disco 24/7
' Wrote:I think you can use a FL Hook plugin for cloaking devices.

Lump, he's talking about his own server, not Disco 24/7

Ya, I misunderstud the point. Sorry. I've been confused by the poll. I mean, I don't see the point of having a poll. It's a tech question; he should have written to Igiss, who is probably the best person to ask.
I try ti use FlHook 1.6.0 and some plugins, but when i use it, the server are open and FLHook no, i put the FLHook.dll in dacom, under dsace.dll.

And i use a FlHook plugin for cloaking devince, and it not work.If the fist problem are make, i will stat the server.I was send a PM to Igiss.