Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've been playing around on the server about a month now, and finally found out about the forum.. hope to see you all around... and maybe a recruiter, solo trading is getting old:D
' Wrote:i've been playing around on the server about a month now, and finally found out about the forum.. hope to see you all around... and maybe a recruiter, solo trading is getting old:D

Welcome! Why don't we trade togheter?
Welcome to discovery, if you have any questions or you need help just ask.
Welcome, have fun have fun>Have fun.......no wait that doesen't work, oh well
Welcome to Discovery. Check my signature for the link to the Rules, Player Sanctions and Reports, Player Factions, RP Forum, Mining Guide, and Server Commands.

~Leo
Welcome

Welcome to DiscoveryGC.

You have chosen or been chosen to relocate to one of our finest remaining RP servers.

I thought so much of DiscoveryGC that I established my administration from the Tea House so thoughtfully provided by our... benefactors.

SO, weather you are here to stay or passing through to parts unknown...

Welcome, to DiscoveryGC

"It's safer here."
Welcome to Discovery.

Watsas bites.
Hi there! read up on the rules, wander about the forums a bit, learn about some factions, post in watering holes and have yourself a good time!

Welcome to the madhouse, I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

<3