Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Plz feed me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My outcast is named Lone.Wolf .

He flies a crow because "he thinks it has style" and equips it with Wyrm 1s and Wyrm 2s. He of course has the outcast ID and IFF.

His interests lie mainly in the Taus and Liberty space.
This will be my first pirate character (who actually pirated, not counting my corsair who hung out in gamma and kappa all day before he joined the order) but I am going to make him a "nice pirate".

What I mean by "nice pirate" is he will never demand more than 1 million (honestly, it will make him more money since people are more likely to have it to pay up) and will usually want 500k. Also, when pirating miners, he may choose to take between 20 and 40 units of ore from them instead of the cash depending on his mood.

His speech style involves talking to people calmly as if nothing out of the ordinary is going on, even when pirating them. Instead of saying things like "halt" and "die" he may opt for something like this:

Me: Hello there
Me: Nice ship, what you carrying?
*pause*
Me: Ill tell you what, if you give me 40 of those silver ores, I'll let ya go.

Feedback plz.
"lone.wolf" was Freelancer/Merc when I saw him in Coronado. I assume this has changed?

Stephen doesn't like being insulted.
Are you one of these people who is making this thread so people know you are a "nice" outcast, so that when someone doesnt want to pay your 500k or 20 units of ore, and instead destroys you, you can then come here and complain about it?
' Wrote:"lone.wolf" was Freelancer/Merc when I saw him in Coronado. I assume this has changed?

Stephen doesn't like being insulted.

he was rep-fixing for this role when u saw him.
First of all, I believe this is a wrong forum section to post this. Actually the same goes for most of your threads. And trust me, if you meet a certain gaian in Tau space, you will not have a chance to show how 'nice' you are. And if you are going to do something in Liberty, I wish you good luck ^^
ZOMG not another Outcast. Go away.

Seriously, if you want to be a "nice" pirate. Go for a pirate faction which is not so fricking spammed/ overcrowded with lolwuts and lolcaps.

Hell even Buccaneers have higher standards than your average Sair/Cast.
Taunting a gunboat is similarly unwise, just so you know.
Come on down to Gamma in your nice shiny Crow and Outcast ID, we'll welcome you.

@ Zelot - You naughty boy, stop being so churlish. I'm sure he's a very nice boy.

So come on down and say 'Hola'.

' Wrote:Hell even Buccaneers have higher standards than your average Sair/Cast.

In character of out of character?
' Wrote:In character of out of character?

Both.
Pages: 1 2