Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello from Athrun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My greetings to the Community, I am Athrun.

I am brand new to the server and have been playing on it for about a week now. I just recently got approval to post on the forums so my apologies for the late introduction.

I do not have a backstory created yet, so when I do have one, I will be sure to post it here. In the meantime, I just wanted to give a shoutout to say that I exist.

I hope to see many players ingame and hope you'll take it easy on me for the first little bit. I am new to the RP scene so it will take alittle adjusting. I hope to learn quick tho!

Regards.
Welcome to the server, read the rules (Someone will come along and post the link.)

and have fun!
Ohaidere!

Rulez!
Welcome to the community. Check my signature for Server Rules, Rule Violation Reports, Player Sanctions, Official Factions, RP Section, Official Mining Guide, Server Commands, and Server Status Thread.

Enjoy your stay.

~Leo
Welcome to the server bro!
Welcome to this lobotomy we call Discovery!

Please note a few simple things during your stay with us:

Read the rules throughly (of course)

Do not feed the Dusty

Keep your appendages away from Hoodlum's mouth at all times.

THAT never goes in THERE

... Oh! And be mindful of Zealot...

other than that, drive safe!

-semp
Welcome to Discovery!

If you ever have any questions or need help, contact any [The_Angels] tagged ships in-game!
Welcome to discovery server community. If you need any help or advice contact a helper or angel tagged ship, or me Oliver.Goodman (in game name) Have fun.
Welcome to our little heaven!
Typically i would do the generic greetings and such. But for you, a special presentation of Discovery....

/[]\ <---- that is my LSF fighter!

{======={] <----- that is a transport

{[+]} <---- that is a outcast gunship

"Mining in Penn,"

/[]\ "This is LSF Senior Agent Hansen scouting Penn for Domestic Terrorism!"

{======={] *Pew pew pew pew pew (mining)

/[]\ "Greetings mining vessel! How goes the mining?" {========{] "Hi! its going good,"

/[]\ "Cool if you need anything call for help okey? GodSpeed" [======={] "OH okey thanks!!1"

{======{] *pew pew pew*

{[+]} onom nom cardi cardi cardi...hmm lets see kids mining in penn AHA!! A loner!

{======{] "No," {[+]} "hai!"

{[+]} "oh what? saying no before i even tell you want I want?" {======{] "Leave me alone!!! LFS HELP."

{[+]} "LSF? hey kid call your buddy over here and i won't kill ya!" {====={] "Really? HEY LFS OH LSF I need HALP!"

/[]\ "OI!! I SHALL SAVE YOU!"

/[]\ " AVAST YOU DOG YOU'RE TO LEAVE HERE AT ONCE {[+]} "hehehe" {====={] "hehehehehe"

/[]\ "Why are you laughing?" {[+]} "engainginginginginginginginginginging LZF" {========{] "LOL,"

/[}\ -+----+----+- {[+]} *Pew pew pew*

/.";:| "ejecting!" {[+]} "HA!"

{[+]} "Ah good times," {========{] " Lol yeah LSF are nubs"

{[+]} "Almost forgot," {========{] " uh?"

{[+]}---+----+-----+-----+ {========{] " STOP"

{[+]} "HAHA!" />:'"'..,,\;''';]||{} "YOU JERK"

Fin

This production has been a over zealous attempt to inform you to consult with the rules before extensively playing. All events shown here are real, the names have been removed to protect the innocent. No real LSF was truly pwn'd that quickly but due to costs we had to speed up the fight scene. Any sort of reproduction of this production as in, quoting or paraphrasing will result in a 250,000 credit find and a upset Zigeris. The owners of Discovery GC don't support any of the content here nor is the opinion of Discovery GC. Close caption by Sirius market place where you buy anything and everything it just has to be in RP.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=89
Pages: 1 2