Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Best VHF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Im new btw:)Hallo)

Well i was just wondering as i have been on the RP 24/7 server lately, Whats the best VHF to get? As in opinion not stats.

Illegal and legal perhaps =O, Just ranked overall =D.
There really is no best ship in discovery, its all about what you prefer in a ship.

But i dont think many will tell you, because in "discovery", you are meant to "Discover" things.:P.

But yeah, a good starting fighter would be any of the vanilla ships or the Mk II house VHFs. They arent the best, but on this server, its less about whats the best and more about what fits RP. For a start, one of my characters flies a Titan, which, while not being the worst, is by no means the best.

Im afraid your going to have to find out what ship suits you:unsure:.

Have a great time on Discovery and remember to Roleplay!:D
One of my characters has a wrath, not the best ship ever, but has some advantages.
how dare you say that the wrath is the vhf i fly exclusively (well i did have a sabre and it was ok)

great handling good power plant, just not the greatest amount of hard points
A good effective VHF is the werewolf, but its slow and doesn't have that many guns on it.

And remember, there are always the eagle and the sabre, two solid ships that you can't go wrong with.

Verginix Out
The ship is only as good as its configuration and its pilot. VHF can be vulnerable to an LF if he's not careful...

The Eagle seems to be the favourite from those that I've spoken to.

I prefer my Raven's Talon though.
LFs are VHF killers. The trick to killing an LF is simple, as long as you don't try to turn with it.
Heh, go for the viper, it's one of the best-looking non-vanilla ships I know

In my case, that ship was the reason I stayed here

Fairly good turning, 2 level 9 slots, 4 lv 10, mine, torp/CD... the usual.

It has more armor than the eagle and it's only slightly slower on turns.

If you get used to it, you can hold your own against anything.
i Like the Ravens Tallon.

Resion is because i like its maneuverability and i can fly it well
Pages: 1 2 3 4