Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings........ from the Philippines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Um, Hello there. My name is Raine Uysison and I am from the Philippines. It seems to me that I am the only Filipino playing this game. :yahoo:

Now I can make an easy biography. ^_^

Greetings from the philippines
[Image: personalimaget.png]
Welcome to the community, I have a few Filipino friends here where I work. They're rather fun folks.:)

Be sure to check my signature for Server Rules, Rule Violation Reports, Player Sanctions, Official Factions, RP Section, Official Mining Guide, Server Commands, and Server Status Thread.

Enjoy your stay.

~Leo
nope... your not the only one:Dand there a couple of us here. just have to poke around.

However, I should note, I'm a fil-am (first gen) Mom is from Cebu, Dad is from Iloilo.

Kamusta and welcome to disco.
Aw. hehehe Well I'll be reading those topics Leonardo. Thanks.

To Sempai:
I have to work hard on my story then. Thanks
Mabuti naman ang buhay dito. ^_^
just make sure you dont fly a poilice tagged bwt filled with artifacts.

im sure you know;)

if you have any questions concerning this note, pm me, ill help you out.
I already have read most of the rules and regulations. And thanks for the advice.:)
Yay for new people!
Welcome and stuff!
Try to stay away from the Silver Fields. I don't think we need more powerminers.

But otherwise, have fun and enjoy yourself!

Also, hide your Sandviches.
We have a dirty thief among us!
Kamusta pare! I'm not Filipino but I have many friends among them. Learn the rules, adopt the RP, respect other players and have fun!
Welcome to Discovery!

If you ever need any help please contact any [The_Angels] tagged ships!
I have this huge crush on this girl from the Philippines I seen her today and give her a hug OMG <3 shes a awesome girl...

HAI!!!

Read the rules, I know you've heard that a gradjillionzillan times but for real...read the rules. Unles you can follow the rules without reading them which I know few who can actually do that *cough* but for kicks read them anyway.

And friend if you need anything totally hit me up with a PM or contact me via Skype.

Well Have fun and see you in space!!
Pages: 1 2 3