Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there Disco!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I have been lurking around the dark corners of Disco community for a while now, so I decided to finally introduce myself.

Im from Croatia, Europe in case anyone doesnt know. Im 19, and Ive been playing Disco for 5 months now. My name is Milan (yes like the football club).

Dont know what else to say, so Im hoping for a friendly welcome!
' Wrote:Well I have been lurking around the dark corners of Disco community for a while now, so I decided to finally introduce myself.

Im from Croatia, Europe in case anyone doesnt know. Im 19, and Ive been playing Disco for 5 months now. My name is Milan (yes like the football club).

Dont know what else to say, so Im hoping for a friendly welcome!
Well,you are welcom!Srdjan,Serbia,Europa.Sve najbolje!:)
Welcome to Discovery GC. Please read the rules before going too far in game. Enjoy your stay & avoid the flood section of the forums.. It WILL rot your brain & has been found to cause brain cancer in lab rats.
Have any questions, just ask, there is always someone here with an answer :)
welcome to the awesome discoGC community
*stumbles in from flood*

MA BRAN HURTS

OLOLOL igotted 10mil from some trader then I killzored him! OLOLOL

On a serious note, Welcome to Discovery, officially.
Thanks! I tebi sve najbolje.

Thanks for the welcome, as for the rules Im pretty much up to date with them. But for the flood I must say, cant wait till I get my hands in there, my brain is already rotted so :crazy:.

Thanks. I like you avi man!

I feel welcomed already, officialy. :)
did I say you're very welcome in gallia aswell, try it love it, and hug Privas V
Well never was attracted to Gallia, but might try it soon. And this isnt a recruitment thread for you EFL :P
You probably know most of the rules and everything already, so I'll just be useless and complement you on your incredibly awesome signature.

Is that your work?
(Might be Selena's, she's really good.)
You are right on the money there, Selena did this, so Kudos to Selena!

And if I might add I wish it was my work, I really suck at graphics.

EDIT: Laughed my arse off because of your sig. Cant stop looking at it. :lol::lol: