Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Contest] 75 mil for a sig & avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right, so, here's the deal, I'll be wanting a sig and possibly an avatar, and I'll pay 55 mil for a sig, and 20 mil for an avatar. Best one gets picked by yours truly, and receives the money.

Sig
I'll be wanting a sig similar to my current one (which I made), just text saying "Caelum" on transparent background. Yes, the more fancy the text, the better, as long as it's readable.
Pattern-image-thingy in the text is up to you if you want to use it, like I said, the more fancy the better.
However, I want to be able to use it on any random forum, not just this one. Hence, just, Caelum.
Size-wise, whatever looks good, but it'd be nice if you could keep it more or less around the size of my current sig.
Best one gets 55 mil.

Yus, I want an avatar, after not having one for ages.
Size must be 50 x 50 px (or less. Just no more).
Again, I must be able to use it on any random forum, and unlike the sig, I don't want just something saying "Caelum".
Beats me what you do, be it some awesome-looking complicated shape, something...space-y, or whatever, long as it looks good and can be used anywhere.
Note: I may not pick any avatar if I don't like any of them enough.
Best one gets 20 mil.

EDIT: Closing date: When I randomly announce it closed. Expect it to run for a week or so atleast though.

EDIT NO. ???: Also, I prefer slightly lighter/cyan-ish colors over red/black and such. 'Specially sig-wise. I've used white C with cyan aelum a lot myself.

EDIT NO. ????: Yes, several entries are allowed, the more the better!:P

So yeah. All hands to the boats, and all that.

Thanks in advance!:)
[Image: caelum.png]

Neah.....this was just for phun:P
[Image: 69gcp2.png]

[Image: 20ixamr.png]

Modern-ish?:P
Give me 24 hours... Any particular Theme's you were thinking of?
Was bored, had Photoshop open, and so on, so forth.

[Image: CaelumSig1copie.png]

[Image: CaelumSig4copie.png]

[Image: CaelumSig2copie.png]

[Image: CaelumSig3copie.png]
Meh. (Gratis, anyway. Things like this just give me something to do other than lurk here.)
Alrighty Here's my first:
[Image: 1ywzt3.jpg]
Thanks folks, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. The moar the better, though.:)

Quote:Give me 24 hours... Any particular Theme's you were thinking of?
Well, I'm thinking something space-y or something professional-looking & possibly glowy (though, simple external glow is ooold guys)

: Not bad, not bad at all. Not too much of a fan of the color scheme, though, but other than that it does look good:)

: Hax I say! Very nice though. Any chance of a different font? Still, I see & love what you did there:P

: Again, awesome. Guess someone does know Caelum is latin for sky huh?:P

, Technically very nice, but it looks a little messy on whole. I kinda prefer it somewhat more professional/easier to read -ish.

Thanks for the entries so far, keep moar coming, for it is never enough!:P
' Wrote:, Technically very nice, but it looks a little messy on whole. I kinda prefer it somewhat more professional/easier to read -ish.

Alrighty. V2 Coming Up. Theme: Professional and Clean...
Tweaked one of the above a bit, as it looked off to me. Shows up on a white background as well, now.

[Image: CaelumSig3copie-1.png]

(Also, wild guess more than anything else.;))
Aaaaaand V2:
[Image: x5wavn.jpg]

Button like and Sleek...
Pages: 1 2