Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Buff the Order VHF Bastet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello.

http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Bastet

This ship is pretty awesome, just... It have 10,400 units of power.

For a 6 guns class 10 capables, it's ridiculous.

Guardian have 11,400 units.

Manta have 12,400 units.

I don't say we got to give it the same powerplant as the Neph but, just give it a decent powerplant. Like 11k or 12k. But 10k isn't enough.

I see many order guys telling me the Bastet is a great ship but your power is empty after 3 shots.

For the others stats, let it be like he is now, small, fast, agile but weak armor and b/b. Just buff a little the powerplant. Pl0x.

Any constructive comment is welcomed of course.
While we're at it, let's buff the Sascya too, since it has the turning of a barn and roughly the same size.

EDIT: Besides, it's a prototype. They're supposed to have issues.
' Wrote:While we're at it, let's buff the Sascya too, since it has the turning of a barn and roughly the same size.

Erm, we talk about the Bastet here, if you need to talk about the Assassin, create a thread please.

EDIT : Let's try to not start an useless Order/Keepers flamewar please.
' Wrote:EDIT : Let's try to not start in an useless Order/Keepers flamewar please.

Good point, I don't want that either. On to the Bastet.

It's faster than any other VHF save the Touketsu and Eagle.
Faster ? What do you mean ? Turning ?
Yes, it's more agile than all but two VHFs.

It's not supposed to be a frontal attack fighter, more of a tactical shotgun.
So you think the crappy powerplant should stay ? Not like upgrading it to 11k or 12k will change many things...
Light powerplants are usually used for faster turning ships like the Eagle, Greyhound and Bastet. Light powercores are 10k, medium power cores are used on ships like the Sabre, and heavy powercores which are 12k are used on heavy fighters like the Templar.

In short, if you want more armour and fire power, fly the Nephthys, if you want a fast ship, fly the Bastet.
' Wrote:Light powerplants are usually used for faster turning ships like the Eagle, Greyhound and Bastet. Light powercores are 10k, medium power cores are used on ships like the Sabre, and heavy powercores which are 12k are used on heavy fighters like the Templar.

In short, if you want more armour and fire power, fly the Nephthys, if you want a fast ship, fly the Bastet.

Allright, allright. Thanks for comment.
The Bastet is one of the most agile VHF, so nothx.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8