Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DogLiner has been sanctioned for:
5.9 Wrote:Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

Fined 100 mil of cargo, credits and equipment.

Admin link

Server rules

Before you post here
today i find a sanction in my ship DogLiner. This ship is just one week old or less, and i playing just one time whit this caracter.

so i know whats happened.
i carry full of cargo slave from pennsylvania to omicron alpha, and in tau23 some cr caracter stop me, and say: to release the slaves. my answer i can do this, but they give me 20 second, so i dont have to much time, and choice playing rp...

now this moment, i lose the server connection, but one minutes i came back the game, and i countinue the rp...
i try run, but the cr players (cr ibnis and others, i cant remember all of them names) it was fast, and have a cd, and stopd me, and hit me, so i dropd my all cargo, and i go to alpha, becouse they give me some minutes to leave this system.

so i came back to the game, and i countinue the rp and pvp interaction.

maybe my fold, after this interaction i dont post in the forum this internet problem, but i dont escape.

DogMa
Hello DogMa,

If this situation happens again, please do one of the following:

- Either post on the forum to say "Sorry, I disconnected while being pirated by <player name>. If you want to continue the piracy attempt then contact me and we can arrage a time.

- Do the same thing in game. PM the pirate and ask if they want to continue. Take a screenshot of this conversation in case you need it for evidence later.

Hello Cannon

actualy i dont understand you. why you give me a sanction?

1. i dont came back to the interaction?
2. i dont post this moment in the forum?
3. i dont asked they 'can we countinue?'

first. it is not true. i came back the interaction.
second. i dont need posting this moment, just when i cant go back, then i need posting. thats the rules.
third. when i came back to the interaction, the cr players start the rp immadiatly, nobody asked, becouse it was evident. easy.

i think before, you give me a sanction, becouse i dont came back the interaction, so i use the f1 for the escape, but now, i dont know why.
you copyed the rules, for me, what broken i. but i didt broke that rules, what you copyed me the first time.

thanks
DogMa
To you were sanctioned because your game disconnected when you were being pirated, i.e. F1.

You say that you logged back in after this and continued the piracy encounter. Do if have any evidence of this? If you do then I can reverse the sanction.

What I mean by my previous post, is that if this situation happens again, make sure that you gather this evidence by either taking a screen shot(s) or posting on the forum.
' Wrote:To you were sanctioned because your game disconnected when you were being pirated, i.e. F1.

You say that you logged back in after this and continued the piracy encounter. Do if have any evidence of this? If you do then I can reverse the sanction.

What I mean by my previous post, is that if this situation happens again, make sure that you gather this evidence by either taking a screen shot(s) or posting on the forum.

Hello Cannon
The presumption of innocence:rtfm:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...U-Article48.jpg

After this, i need ask you... And you have any evidence? Can you send me a screenshot, becouse i dont know, hwo give me this hard time? Can i know this player name, and/or can you told him, "post here, whats happend?"

I understand you Cannon, you just try observed the rules, but im realy sad, becouse i dont have any evidenc, and screnshot, and im innocence, and you dont belive me, and after my post, you dont find the cr faction, and dont ask him. I think this... maybe its not true.

But i will be realy pleased when you do this...

Thanks
DogMa

I'll send you the evidence. No you may not have the player name unless he chooses to post here.
Just to give some light - CR are first of all not pirates. The stopping of slave carrying vessel is in RP meant to free the slaves off their possible life on Malta, where they would work to death. While we stop alot of ships, some run, some comply, some we shoot, some RP. But those who F1...I mean how much of coincidence it is that you F1 just when stopped and facing loss of your entire cargo.
We are understanding people, simple PM or thread or anything explaining what happened would be much acceptable. We do not seek sanctions as only resort.
The reason why I reported you, was because when you entered Tau 23, you tried to cruise away directly, I CDed you, told you to cut your engines, and you did.
After that, I told you to release the slaves, which after you didn't reaply for, like, 5 minutes, and eventually disconnected. Not your fault, or is your fault, I don't know..

When you logged back on about 5 minutes later while I was still there, I asked you again tried to cruise away, without saying anything at all. I cut your engines again, and continued the RP indeed, which I myself didn't know was allowed or not.

So basically, you gave me the thought you were just sneaky trying to get away, once back logged on.

Now, I'm asking you Cannon, or whoever, to revert the sanction. I think the guy learned from it to tell the person that he disconnected, and I also learned about what to exactly do in the next situation.
Yes i learned lots of thinks now, so thank you TTC, i hope we will be playing together in the future.
And please Cannon revert the sanction.

Thanks
DogMa
Pages: 1 2