Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi all,

i am illegal and i just wanted to say hi.
im currently working my way out in becoming a trader to support my other account. so any tips are always welcome;)
i am always looking for a clan/faction cause it can be boring on your own, i am pretty experienced with the game: i played the void mod, completed the single player like 5 times, i also managed to find the shire;)

so i hope to see you in space:)
Welcome to the community!

Did you know your name is illegal here?:laugh:

Have a nice stay!:cool:
Welcome, read throught the rules, try to understand them and if there is something not clear, dont be affraid to ask. And, yes have fun!
Welcome to Discovery mate! Make sure to read the rules (like Jansen said) and blame Zelot for everything.

I blame Zelot that I posted here.
Hey there! Welcome to Discovery! There are plenty of official (and unofficial) factions on the server that are looking for members, including my own (view the "Children of Conviction" link underneath my picture signature for more info).

Be sure to check my signature for Server Rules, Rule Violation Reports, Player Sanctions, Official Factions, RP Section, Official Mining Guide, Server Commands, and Server Status Thread.

Enjoy your stay and don't feed the Mon'star!

~Leo

<Shameless Faction Advertisement>
:o hai welcome to discovery...NOW GO DISCOVARRRRR!
Hello mate welcome to Discovery. You will start quite annoyed that its a slow process of getting a decent ship but quickly you will be obsessed and not wanting to stop.
Sup mate and welcome. If you are looking for a faction I am starting one up soon and I could really use the members.

Enough about that, welcome and enjoy your stay.
Welcome mate! How nice to see a fellow ex-voidian in these parts ^^.

Pyro.
Why thats illegal...
Pages: 1 2