Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: It is time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, hello there all.

Umm.. I'm bit of confuzed here. So unusual to express myself OOC. I'm wandering around since september. I made my discoveries as Rozsdas_Joe, had a revelation as Padre_Jeremiah, now spending my time as Mr.Sanguinetti. And maybe at the times of the big ion-storm some of you met Gitanos at USA server - I had some work on them too.

Soo, let me start from the beginning. Hy, I'm Evangelist and I'm an addict. The newest subject of my addictions is Discovery. I guess since diablo I was waiting for a pc game what can use more of roleplaying other than it's mechanisms. Since WoW I started to think that someting like this is even impossible. Than I got there and... I hereby want to express my awe and gratitude toward those who made that wonder possible.

Ahh, and you pepole here... I must secound to Mr. Sprolf who loves you all. All those guys down there in Sirius, all adding to those marvelous experiences what every corner of the sector can provide.

P.S. Yes I red the rules, and yes if I have a question I ask it.

P.P.S. In the Questions Game.
Welcome to Discovery.:)
Guten tag mien herr. Do you like chocolate cookies?
Welcome!

Hug?
Ohaidar.

Welcome.

Ohaidar again.
Ooow, lets see - in order. Yeah, who doesent likes chocolate cookies? nom-nom. Also agree on the manslaughter part.

Evangelist hugs Bullet :$

And umm.. Ohaidar gazaimasta Kanga sama.
'ello!

I kinda enjoyed the 'Padre Jeremiah' guy.

His religious fanaticism was cool.

You seem to be good with Outcasts.

But, meh. I've never seen you ingame. I'll make my final decisions then.

Again, hello. Have a fun time.
Greetings. Welcome to Discovery.

Love the avatar. Be sure to check my signature for any thing related to the server, just above the picture of the creepy robot guy and you're set to go.

~Leo
Bloody hell, multiple forum acconunts, I always got confused about those. What I wanted to say was..
Ohaidar. - Hey I started to like that one.

Padre Jeremiah is far from being past tense. He's the corner of me hearth and I got some plans for him. I just don't feel ready for playing him nowadays. And the fact that I'm realy well at the LH is just one of the reasons. I'd need mutch study and preparation (IC and OOC) before he starts removing the Mravi desert's dust from his engines to strengthen the faithful and convert the heathens. Anyways he's already 170 years old, a couple of decades wont change mutch for him.

And thanks for the links Leo~. I apreciate those - as I always read a lot more than write. I like the Nemesis and Keller stories.
Pages: 1 2