Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Amidst the endless whinging...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Over the past couple of days I've seen no oorp stupidity, agression or anger. I've just had, well, a lot of good fun. So big thanks to the following people, and everyone else who I've interacted with recently.

Arielle's.Vengeance/The.Mad.Knight,
The Zoner who shall remain nameless, as per our agreement,
Lee_Fisher,
GRN|Ciel-Incendie,
GRN|Adrien.Lambert,
GRN|Blaise.Mersenne,
Lucy.DeGaulle,
Jongleur.Inc.|Sails.

Cheers.
Huzzah!

<-- Look! Even my avatar is doing a happy dance
Aw, Lucy! She was interesting... If you saw me, Luigi Vampa was happy to have made your life on Disco suck less this past week. Did nothing for mine, however. Later in the week that is. I'm so screwed...

*sigh*

P.S. Post 1500! Yay-face!
Yay! Disco is for fun. I'm glad to see that people are enjoying themselves with the game, as it was meant to be.

' Wrote:Look! Even my avatar is doing a happy dance
That person is... dancing? I can't tell...
A welcome breath of fresh air. I have a good time here too Wood. Here's to the future.

Sass
See, this is the sort of thread that we need to see more often around here.

Less whining, more being positive!
More loves, less hate.
More hugs and less thugs.

It's not hard, we can all do it!

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." ~ Someone famous I forgot about

If we focus on negativity and despair, that's all we're going to see. We see the bad things and worry about them, that's what we focus on and that's what our mind is occupied with. Those aren't happy thoughts. And aren't-happy thoughts don't make you happy. =[

If, however, we think of nice things like nice things, that's what our minds will be occupied with. And those things are happy-thoughts and happy-thoughts make us happy. =]

See, the Japanese are really smart. They know aaaaall about this.
[See Here]

I try to be that little box of senseless happiness in the corner of the weeping face of Discovery.
I'm incredibly happy when I see other people (Sass for one, yay, and Wood here for another!) thinking happy thoughts and refusing to give into the evil depression that looms over everything.

We don't need to be so serious and realistic all the time.
What we think of as "reality" is what really becomes reality.

We think of happy things? Things are happy.
We think of sad things? Well, things are quite sad.

All too often we treat Discovery like
[color=#FF0000]THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!
Like it's some dead-serious and fatalistic sort of thing that we have to take with a grave face or bear up against the eternal consequences of something.

What we all need to realise is that even Sparta isn't inherently serious and fatalistic.

[Image: SpartanCaramelldansen.gif]

This is Sparta indeed.

THIS IS DISCOVERY.
Thanks, Wood! Keep being the box of kitties in the corner, like the rest of us positive individuals.
Or, you can be puppies. I hear that's an option too.
' Wrote:Huzzah!

Since I specifically recognize Richard from LFG as the source of your avatar .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g...player_embedded

Note: Do NOT click on that link if you're not a pathological, bloodthirsty, homocidal maniac... things DO get their heads popped off....

ive been on this mod the longest and to those ive interacted with

KUDOS TO YOU ALL!
' Wrote:Huzzah!

richard is never happy. if he is,people around him are dying in agony ...

*hides*
' Wrote:More hugs and less thugs.
What about Buccaneers and Mollies?
Pages: 1 2