Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: /summon Cannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Through a rather comical yet forum inappropriate situation I've had lost my backup FL ID images and the primary installation. I would be very appreciative if the characters could be transferred or the move character code set for so that I can have access to them on my new ID. Thank you for you help. Sorry for the inconvenience and I am taking steps to make sure this never happens again.

The character that need to be moved are [ESS][G-Sao.Paulo]; [ESS][Defiant]; [ESS][Valiant]; [ESS][Convoy.015].

The current account contains [ESS][G-Defiant].

-J.R.
' Wrote:Through a rather comical yet forum inappropriate situation I've had lost my backup FL ID images and the primary installation. I would be very appreciative if the characters could be transferred or the move character code set for so that I can have access to them on my new ID. Thank you for you help. Sorry for the inconvenience and I am taking steps to make sure this never happens again.

The character that need to be moved are [ESS][G-Sao.Paulo]; [ESS][Defiant]; [ESS][Valiant]; [ESS][Convoy.015].

The current account contains [ESS][G-Defiant].

-J.R.

Account move code set and PM'ed to you.
Remember to have 2 mill cr. pr character on the new account, or the move will fail.

A & L Guy
Thank you very much.