Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Developers Developers Developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Since the MkII and cap ships have been added, people less and less enjoy their "underlevel" age and try to get their traders set up. But why not add the diversity of these ships of our developers to the lower class too. MkI ships need love too, new models, new guns, even if they are class 2 or class 3, there is so much potential in allowing the players enjoy their "noob" time to the fullest. May I even say, MkI caps?

Right now, by using the /restart command, you can set up a bret lf, fun, kusari vhf, heck, a corsair legionare even! There are enough possibilities, don't be afraid to model new ships for mkI ships too.
how many of these really do get used?

I'd say for the about 10% of new players that use them as step-up ship, the choice is quite wide.
(the other 90% get different freighters)

With the current economy/mining and commodity prices (from loot) you get past the entry level REALLY fast.
' Wrote:how many of these really do get used?

I'd say for the about 10% of new players that use them as step-up ship, the choice is quite wide.
(the other 90% get different freighters)

With the current economy/mining and commodity prices (from loot) you get past the entry level REALLY fast.

Agree. Dev are not on Mk 1 ships because... nobody use them. And try to survive to any NPC in a MK1 ship...

' Wrote:And try to survive to any NPC in a MK1 ship...

Corsair MK I LF ftw

vs level 19 BHG npcs.

Still alive.
I notice like TEN level 5's in Penn every day, all with new names. By the end of the day they're like level 30.

I think we need more Percheron level ships, you know, 2000's freighters, maybe a smaller/larger type of mining ship.