Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gauss wants a Sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I require a signature. I will pay upwards of Fifty Million Credits, depending on quality.

I have here some pictures to be edited to my desires, and you can work with whatever one you want.

Option One:
[Image: ArcturusMengsk_SC2_Cncpt1.jpg]
I want the Ghost, specifically. Include the Ghost, not Mengsk.

Option Two:
[Image: Ghost_SC2_Art1.jpg]
I want the green-ness removed and changed to red.

The sig may optionally include a Bastet, preferably with its color changed to be blacker.

The sig must have the text "Judacai Tussk" written somewhere on it, no quotation marks.

The sig's background should be something either fairly dark, or a nice dark red. I do not care what it contains, as long as it looks cool, and is fairly aesthetically pleasing.
' Wrote:I require a signature. I will pay upwards of Fifty Million Credits, depending on quality.

I have here some pictures to be edited to my desires, and you can work with whatever one you want.

Option One:
[Image: ArcturusMengsk_SC2_Cncpt1.jpg]
I want the Ghost, specifically. Include the Ghost, not Mengsk.

Option Two:
[Image: Ghost_SC2_Art1.jpg]
I want the green-ness removed and changed to red.

The sig may optionally include a Bastet, preferably with its color changed to be blacker.

The sig must have the text "Judacai Tussk" written somewhere on it, no quotation marks.

The sig's background should be something either fairly dark, or a nice dark red. I do not care what it contains, as long as it looks cool, and is fairly aesthetically pleasing.

Expect a draft soon.
' Wrote:Expect a draft soon.

Now we shall see... Master vs. Apprentice. I shall also have one very soon.
I'll throw in a bone aswell
Alrighty... V1:
[Image: 24g216r.jpg]

Technique: Abstracty, Crazy, WHOOSHy

If you're not looking for Abstracty... I can do many other styles... Just give us a better idea of what you're lookin for.
I like it. Just make the text bigger, and place it a bit farther to the right.

If neither Revan nor mikeyh make something cooler, you get the credits.
I'll see what I can barf up.
Ok then V1.5:
[Image: jz8gmq.jpg]
Okay, that's perfect. If neither Hundra, Revan, nor mikeyh make something cooler, you get the credits.
' Wrote:Okay, that's perfect. If neither Hundra, Revan, nor mikeyh make something cooler, you get the credits.

here.
[Image: Picture1-12.png]

ug cal you won...
Pages: 1 2