Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Calling All Pirates!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Your osirus, in Omicron theta, about a month and a half ago.
Well that would explain it. My Osiris has no missile turrets. It's strictly an anti-cap-ship... ship.
Do you want a hard time with beating a cap ship with a fighter?
Fight my MISSILE CRUISER. :crazy:
It is an [almost] exclusively anti-fighter ship.
All its weapons are BS missiles (5000/2500 damage each * 7), exept fot the dual forward guns (just in case a bs pops up :))
Korrd you have too much money. Have you been secretly taking bounties?
well i don't really see korrd or dab on the server... i wanna blow up bs too. well i won't blow up police ones... i'm keeping a strict xeno only enemy diet
Well, about F1, cowarding out, well, i must say, i agree it is a shameful thingie.....i did it once...or twice....or maby three times.....before arhangel. :$ :$ :$ And i did i many times before NPC`s :yahoo: :D :P . Well, i'm not going to let that happen again. :happy: :no: (cowarding before human players)
Dab,Nov 14 2005, 02:38 PM Wrote:Korrd you have too much money. Have you been secretly taking bounties?
[snapback]5225[/snapback]

No i havent. But 2 months ago (that was when i was seen frequently on server) i traded a lot, arround 400mill, ive made..
I used those creds to get 2 ossiris (for the turrets) and a rheinland BS. Put the turrets on the BS, and bought another cruiser for the forward gun (that's why my cruiser has dual forward guns). With the rest i upgraded the rest of my ships. I wasted arround 350mill (ive left 50mill between all my chars). Also some good mill given to noobs to get started..

Ive tried my Cruiser against an stock ossiris today. I was able to take it down (no SB/nanos), but my hull was at 50% when the battle ended. It was a friendly battle with Admiral_hans_krelmer, mostly to test our ships in combat (we have never tried our ships agaisnt a BS before)...
Woah.... That's a lot of money....
in fact what shame is in that? trader aren't pirate's pets. Traders aren't obligated to fight pirates.. are they? well chanses of survival... "endless" :sleep:
Fire_Tzunami,Nov 15 2005, 06:46 AM Wrote:in fact what shame is in that? trader aren't pirate's pets. Traders aren't obligated to fight pirates.. are they? well chanses of survival... "endless"  :sleep:
[snapback]5265[/snapback]
Im my oppinion, pirates are not a threat for a large train. Given that using cruise disruptors on a train is quite difficult. A recomendation is that you keep 2 chars, 1 in origin and 1 in destination of your travel, so if the pirate follows you, you can land and switch chars to attack him. It is what i do. You will find a missile cruiser or a Rhein-ssiris BS on any end of the traderoute...
Pages: 1 2 3