Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'ello there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm Politus. I've managed to get 4.85 working and enjoy it rather well. I'm into RPing, and plan on joining the 24/7 RP Server here.

Any pointers?
Same as we say to everyone else...

Read the rules, follow them, and have fun.

Oh, and don't be a tard.

Give me a shout if you need anything, yes?
Hello.

Just... follow the rules, yes, above all - fair play. Rule 0.0 is the most important rule of the game.

Kusari needs more players too.
Greetings
Welcome to the asylum. As said, Rule 0.0 is the most important.
Yeah welcome, have fun, if you need anything contact me in game, Oliver.Goodman
'Ello 'ello 'ello, what's all this then? Anyway, welcome:

[Image: hello.jpg]

Read the rules and blame Zelot for anything bad that may happen to you. And have fun!
Welcome to Discovery. Pay no mind to the crazies, they seem to be multiplying in insane numbers.

Check my signature for everything that you will need to know about the server. All the information is just above the scary robot guy.

Have fun on the server!

~Leo
Hi guys, thanks for the prompt replies. I have a question; What should I do to start out? Should I try joining a faction? I want to get into the RPing right away.
Heh, if I had some money, I'd lend it to you so you could buy something ^^

You should try going to Bretonia and find something to do there. Lately there is no one there. BPA could use extra members to secure the lanes.

Otherwise, if that's not your type of thing, I can try to get you some credits over the weekend so you can buy a ship!

Pages: 1 2