Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Merc]Leondias has been sanctioned for:

Quote:All bounties must be posted on the forum. If you attack another player to claim a bounty and the bounty is
not posted on the forum, you are open to a PvP abuse sanction.
Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any
hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a
player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.Server Rule
Consequences: Loss of guns, and a twenty five million credit fine.

Hoodlum

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.

uh, i did say i am going to attack him.
i said: There is a person who placed 1 million bounty on your head, and i am here to collect it.

SS: http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/uu138/E...nt=screen46.jpg
right after i killed that guy
Nemonic did noticed i am going to collect the bounty , which means i did say i am going to kill him, in system chat
Problem is, and the rule is stated ... The bounty was never posted on the forums, and we did look hard.

Hoodlum
yes, i admit it's my fault took a bounty in game, but i did gave engagement notice, i believe i only broke 1 rule, not 2
Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any
hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a
player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.Server Rule
The engagement notice is not the issue, its the reason for it, basically, there wasn't one technically.
Its the result of the lack of roleplay part, not the actual notice itself.

Hood
' Wrote:The engagement notice is not the issue, its the reason for it, basically, there wasn't one technically.
Its the result of the lack of roleplay part, not the actual notice itself.

Hood

"chain reaction", i see, thanks for clearing it up