Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A must see movie. If you guys liked Titanic, Terminator, Aliens, ect...you'll like this movie. I plan on seeing it as soon as I can, here in Korea. Needless to say, just watching the new trailer for the movie, gave me so much inspiration for my own stories that I've been writing nonstop since I saw it.

Don't spoil it for me if anyone see's it, I just wanted to post it up to see who else is going to see the movie when it's released on the 18th in the states (being that it's already the 18th here).

~Leo
I want to see it as well, being a major sci-fi fan. It looks like a good movie. I won't be seeing it on the 18th, though. School and all.

Don't really like movie theatres either. Too many people in a dark crowded room, eheh... peeeedos...
Definitely looks like an awesome movie...

Hot alien chicks, battlemechs, giant lizardbeasts, and badass machineguns... what's not to like? I just hope the aliens win, damned dirty humans are always nosing into places they shouldnt.
And its in 3D! Not that horrible blue/red crap, but clear colour!
I wantsss!!
[Image: BoratVeryNice.jpg]
I just wish it was based on the book...
I just saw it yesterday, it's a fairly long movie (2.5 hours) but my god it's awesome. The movie is just epic. lots of action but a good story line as well.
I saw it just now. Atfirst I was all like

[Image: wauw.png]

And now, I still am.

Amazing movie. Just brilliant. One of the, if not the best I've seen in a loooong time. Gonna have to buy that one on DVD when it comes out.

Quote:I just wish it was based on the book...
On that last airbender crap? I'm glad it's not. I pretty much hated that, but loved this movie. Only thing that's similar is the name.
Like I said in the other thread(s) about this same topic... yes, fricken awesome movie, I'll probably see it again while it's showing in theatres... and not many movies are good enough to make me pay more than once.

Lovely blue alien booty if you're into that sort of thing too, in loincloths at that! :P
Pages: 1 2 3