Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello all of you crazy FL addicts out there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there!

I`m Pyro. Just wanted to say Hi! to all of ya. I just came to Disco yesterday and I have to say the mod looks nice and I found a nice bunch of people in every system I went. I love RP`ing and this is a great experience. I played on The Void mod mainly until now and also I played for brief periods of time on Hamburg City, Raw and another server I can`t remember the name of. I found the miracles of modded FL once I discovered the Void Server and from there on I can`t play Vanilla FL anymore.:PBut it was time for a change and so here I am. So anyway c ya in space!

Pyro.

You wouldn't happen to have a Council cruiser now would you?
Ohaidar.

I like that word.

Umm, what's the trivial stuff what they alwasy say there? I got it. 'Read the rules and have fun.' See ya out there.

And a council cruiser since yesterday? That would give a new definition to powertrading..
Welcome here, read the rules, don't break them and now have fun.
Thanks mates! And no I don`t have a council cruiser...yet anyway.
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Joining a faction is a great way to meet some people quickly and learn rules to do with IDs and tech and so on. Also it helps in getting an account for RPing set up quickly as most factions have very helpful members, or at least that is how I found my experiences in joining a faction.
welcome to disco,

also listen to Discovery Mod Radio, its a awesome station,
' Wrote:also listen to Discovery Mod Radio, its a awesome station,
I still just have Weird Al Yankovic on Youtube, but meh.

Anyway, welcome to Discovery! Read the rules, blame Zelot for everything bad that happens, and have fun!
Welcome to discovery!

Official factions, you must join one yes?

' Wrote:Official factions, you must join one yes?

Good advice, learning from experienced members is a great way to learn fast and efficiently.

There are also experienced indies, and douche-bag faction players, but you should be able to tell them apart... maybe.

Welcome to Discovery.
Pages: 1 2