Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic Event!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since the Gallic population has been very low recently I propose an event to show people what they're missing. Now, I know it's near christmas and people are probably too busy and such, but meh.

I suggest a preliminary time of 22:30 GMT this Monday, the 21st. I know many people won't be able to make it, but if you have a Gallic character and might be free around that time then please post here, with your ships and factions. This is open to everyone who wants to take part.

Thankyou.
I have a Gallic Junker that might be able to come.

what are you planning?
Sorry ... I'd love to but Gallia is just too segregated. Not just physically because of its location ... but because the player factions there are just not open enough for the rest of us to enter. We can't mount your weapons or fly your ships if we wish to continue playing outside Gallia ... so when we enter your domain we get cremated due to your uber-weapons.

Its just not worth it.
I have a civilian Gallic Researcher in an Aurochs, but I also have an exam on Monday at about 24:00 GMT, or whatever that would be... 7:00 PM GMT-5.

I'll see if I can make it, though I can't promise I'll be there.
Well for a start. What is this event? Figure that out,and then let us know. You may get more player's that way.
MM have a contract to "evaluate the combat effectiveness" of GRN and Council.

We would love to come and raise hell.
The LC, main Council faction, would be pleased to attend to this.
I'll bring as many members as I can.

GRN|Leo.Berlioz... i could come there with rest of the boys.. (fighter/bomber)
I will my GRN IFF Char along for some fun.
Good, there is actually some interest!

I propose some hearty banter/skirmishes in Burgundy, then moving to the Lorraine system for the final battle. Possibly close to Planet Meuse, as it's all pretty and the NPCs don't patrol it. And it would be lovely for the MM turn up bringing confusion, death and good times.

Good plan?
Pages: 1 2 3