Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good Day Gentlemen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all, friend introduced me to Discovery and it is just so fantastic, I always liked Freelancer because it catered for myself, a British Patriot (:P) with Bretonia, once Ive gotten further into the game I will be definitely looking at joining some form of the Bretonian Armed Forces.

Anyway, Nice to meet you all, and looking forward to interacting with you on the server, cheers and take care.

~Lord-Vorn~
Welcome to Discovery, read the rules, know them follow them. Have fun
ohai!

have fun, mind the rules. but mostly its the 'have fun' part.

pm anyone here for help. im sure they'll catch
Welcome to Discovery my British friend!

Make sure to, as everybody else mentioned, read the rules. And blame Zelot for everything bad that happens (he's our scapegoat). And most importantly, as everybody else mentioned, have fun!
Welcome to the Disco forums.
Ohaidar.

I iz going to eat your faec.

Jokes, welcome mate.
*Looks for a recruitment thread that hasn't been posted in by me* Ah ha, welcome...
_______________________________________________ Serious Business Line now in effect.

Follow the rules, and obey Serious Business Lines when you see them, and we will get along fine.
Good luck on the server, and have fun in the BAF| if you join- really good faction.
Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:
Pages: 1 2