Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it needs some update, the bounty system we have now it's extremely inefficient, and not convenient to use

we should have a Universal Bounty Database
it should have Target name, price of bounty, restrictions and discriptions
What's so inefficent about it? Kill a target, post a screenshot, wait for reward.
' Wrote:<strike>What's so inefficent about it? Kill a target, post a screenshot,</strike> wait for reward.
Uncrossed is the inconvenient bit.
Personally, I'd find a FLHook system that could tell you, based on your ID, which bounties you could currently collect, and even better, if any of those currently are online. But of course, not tell you what ship they're flying or where they are, but just to eliminate those times when you're itching for some game time but have nothing to do with a char.

Maybe I'm asking for too much.
' Wrote:it needs some update, the bounty system we have now it's extremely inefficient, and not convenient to use

we should have a Universal Bounty Database
it should have Target name, price of bounty, restrictions and discriptions
Are you volunteering to do the work to maintain such a thing, or are you merely making suggestions without any thought to the difficulty in implimenting them?

EDIT, to Swift: It's been proposed before, multiple times. Shot down, too, for some reason. Maybe to get people to check the forums? I really don't remember.
' Wrote:Personally, I'd find a FLHook system that could tell you, based on your ID, which bounties you could currently collect, and even better, if any of those currently are online. But of course, not tell you what ship they're flying or where they are, but just to eliminate those times when you're itching for some game time but have nothing to do with a char.

Maybe I'm asking for too much.

http://forge.the-starport.net/gf/project/f...;release_id=110
Yes its not a good system, LOOONG ago i did a "bounty" with my merc (wich i deleted just a week back)

I posted the Liberty Rouge's death, ID, IFF, Ship and all that in the LPI bounty board... i never got paid....

now, yes we need a upgrade... or maybe a new rule

Announcing a bounty and not rewarding or denying reward to the person who have completed the bounty within the bouty terms is not allowed...

' Wrote:Yes its not a good system, LOOONG ago i did a "bounty" with my merc (wich i deleted just a week back)

I posted the Liberty Rouge's death, ID, IFF, Ship and all that in the LPI bounty board... i never got paid....

now, yes we need a upgrade... or maybe a new rule

Announcing a bounty and not rewarding or denying reward to the person who have completed the bounty within the bouty terms is not allowed...

LPI usually pays at the end of every month.

Besides, Hack isn't as active right now, doesn't mean LPI does pay the bounty hunters what they deserve.
A while ago I wrote up this kind of template to help out those in need. I even went and suggested that it's forced to be used. I think forcing is a bit of excessive though, but... So far the template has gone ignored though.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27246
Pages: 1 2