Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone

I spend a lot of time on the forum those last days and it looks like a very nice community you have here.

I hope to become an active member of it.

See you around
Hai, welcomes, <strike>AHAHAHA BEAT YOU ALL TO IT! FIRST POST AHAHAHAAHAH</strike>

What he wanted to say is welcome and that he would be glad to lend you a hand if you need one.

Is this the way we say hello to new members of our community now?
Prepubescent "First" posts are alright in flood, but give a bad impression about our nice and friendly community if spammed in "Welcome" posts where new people just want to say hello and maybe ask a few things.

~Malexa
' Wrote:Hello Everyone

I spend a lot of time on the forum those last days and it looks like a very nice community you have here.

I hope to become an active member of it.

See you around

Welcome!
Welcome!

Welcome to Discovery, Gaiden

Have fun, follow the rules and enjoy RPing.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.

Good luck, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Edmund BlackAdder
Welcome!

Yeahhh we are all so positively wicked hope you will soon be too.

Read our rules, RP and have fun.

:yahoo:

....and merry bloody x-mass *smiles*
Welcome to the Discovery Community:)
Welcome to Disco, have fun make friends and generally have a good time.

also...

' Wrote:AHAHAHA BEAT YOU ALL TO IT! FIRST POST AHAHAHAAHAH
This is not needed in a welcome thread.
Welcome to our nice community qaiden.

I am sure you have already read them but I link you a few things here:

Discovery Server Rules - The rules. maybe print them so you have them ready if you need them.

Official Guidelines of Technology Use, Ships / Weapons / IDs The technology chart. Have a look if you are making a character.

Attention Disco Rookies!, 14 Tips that Can Change Your Life! -a nice guide written by Xoria

Balancing PvP with RP - A How To Guide, Written in the tradition of the "For Dummies" Line.... - elgatodiablo wrote something about RP and PvP.

Great Tutorials: All in One Thread!, Look here first! - If you are interested, here is a collection of other helpful topics written by mwerte.

Malexa
Hello there!
Pages: 1 2