Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DSAce.txt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to make the chat log record more than one of my sessions? I just lost an entire night of text logs (including a few people's server rule violations) because this thing can't save barely anything.
Add -logappend to your shortcut.

And it doesn't count as evidence for a sanction report. Too easy to fake.
Yeah, I suppose it wouldn't. Especially since they aren't willing to go chase down the server's chat logs just for a bunch of lolwuts.
' Wrote:Yeah, I suppose it wouldn't. Especially since they aren't willing to go chase down the server's chat logs just for a bunch of lolwuts.

Unpaid, volunteer forum moderators and administrators... We have lives as well, and we like to play the game, too. If you need to file a sanction report, the onus is on YOU to provide the correct evidence. We ain't police detectives.

' Wrote:Add -logappend to your shortcut.

And it doesn't count as evidence for a sanction report. Too easy to fake.

Anything can be faked. I'm sure the administration takes into consideration chat logs.

Edit: 1337 posts, ololololol.
' Wrote:Anything can be faked. I'm sure the administration takes into consideration chat logs.
Edit: 1337 posts, ololololol.
True, but when it comes to 3 people having the same logs, letter to letter, when it have to, then you can save your ass from a sanction.

Every Sails members are asked to include at least the following in their shortcut :
-newplayer -dptplayer -logchat -logtime -logappend

That's a time saver to avoid hitting "printscreen" everytime someone drop "U keel meh ! I report U !"
' Wrote:Unpaid, volunteer forum moderators and administrators... We have lives as well, and we like to play the game, too. If you need to file a sanction report, the onus is on YOU to provide the correct evidence. We ain't police detectives.

Yeah, we know. The second sentence was meant to imply that, but I need to work on my wording some more. Don't worry, I know how hard you work just to keep me sane.
' Wrote:Yeah, I suppose it wouldn't. Especially since they aren't willing to go chase down the server's chat logs just for a bunch of lolwuts.

I dunno .......... when it comes to the lolwuts that dont get what PR or how to behave propper is some of them seem to take a perverse joy in screwin with peoples accounts ........ :D