Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unable to buy Zoner ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well the topic pretty much says it all: I just can't buy a Zoner ID.

I paid them some Money, NPC-ships and stations are green to me, on the faction list they are green, but still when i want to buy their ID it says "your reputation is not good enough"

Any ideas if i did something wrong?:unsure:
Make sure it's as far up as it can go (Only one bar from completely full, or +9 bars) and try again.
okay thank you for the quick answer. Should look around for a good way to do that next time i get time to play

Do Zoners offer Missions? (Not sure since they are completely neutral) or can i pay money to push my reputation up - not just over the border between neural and friendly?
do gmg missions.

OR pm me for a simpler way;)
Go to Omega49, planet Gran Canaria, as that has the most Zoner NPCs.

DOCK there first.

Launch, shoot NPCs til your rep with zoners is NEARLY but not quite red/hostile.

Dive into the planet, respawn there.

Go to the bar, see if the BARTENDER is offering a zoner bribe.

If no: F1, select new characther, select same one again, go back to bar, repeat until bartender offers a zoner bribe.

When the bartender offers a zoner bribe DO NOT accept it.

Check for zoner bribes from other characthers in the bar until THREE NPCS PLUS THE BARTENDER offer it (it WILL be nessacary to go to other shops on the planet then back to the bar to make the non-bartender characthers offer differnt bribes).

Boom, zoner IFF rep.

Also, it makes things work if you get bribes from the other NPCs there as well, with their factions, so they'll offer a zoner bribe.

I find it much easier to undock from Erie, turn right, go down the lane, turn right again, go down the lane, dock on Bethlehem, get the double bribe.

Then if you want Zoner Guard rep, it's some bizarre method involving docking on Freeport 1, undocking, shooting depots, letting the station shoot you down, getting a Zoner bribe, undocking, shooting depots, dying, etc.
Actualy the mehtod I just suggested works a lot quicker than depots for guard rep.

As for the IFF only, you can also get a quad bribe on bethlehem.
Thanks to everyone for your answers

Shooting Zoners to get a friendly reputation with them seems quite oorp to me, but if there is no other way, i guess i'll give it a try
just remember

1- MAKE SURE TO DOCK WHERE YOU WANT TO GET THE BRIBES FIRST. That way when you die you re-spawn there

2- DO NOT GO TRULY HOSTILE. When you shoot them they go a temporary red, check the repsheet during combat, stop and die before they go red on the rep sheet. They go red, your basicly out of luck w/o getting GMG/order bribes.
' Wrote:just remember

1- MAKE SURE TO DOCK WHERE YOU WANT TO GET THE BRIBES FIRST. That way when you die you re-spawn there

2- DO NOT GO TRULY HOSTILE. When you shoot them they go a temporary red, check the repsheet during combat, stop and die before they go red on the rep sheet. They go red, your basicly out of luck w/o getting GMG/order bribes.

I just want to make sure that I'm not doing anything wrong - They are about 1/3 of a bar off from red (if I blow another depot they will surely go red) - and I have a zoner bribe from the bartender, but I am not getting any bribes at all from the rest of the patrons at the bar... I have gone to the shops and back about 20 times with no effect...? I am at FP 6.

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2