Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Narita issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, so I got some silver ore with my corsair transport and decided to sneak in and drop it myself.

But when I sold it, I couldn't get out, I kept getting kicked. We thought it was the cash issue, so Joe beamed me to Gamma, but unfortunately, that means ore stayed with me.

It wasn't much, 600 diamonds 400 silver, so I agreed with junker to hold my things while I go to pirate more. I pirated full hold of silver ore and went to narita to try it now.

- By then, Joe has removed 500mil from my acc and transfered it to another acc of mine.

So I came to narita, sold all the ore and nothing.. I couldn't get out again or transfer cash.
So I felt bad for the junker that he has to hold stuff he can't sell so i decided to pick it up with another ship and just take it off his hands.

Then I moved with that ship to narita (ship has 1mil on it so no chance of cash issue), and when I sold the ore it kicked me out of the game again. When I jettisoned the ore and docked i could send cash and transfer around and get out o the station. But as soon as I went in with ore and sold it.. i couldn't get out.

I feel that it is for everyone that sells ore since I tried it with two different characters. Can this situation be helped, and also if I'm already not there, can my Mentira be beamed to gamma.
Too much cargo in the hold ... Removed it and moved the ship.
too much cargo in the hold?

The kujira i tried to sell with had total of 1000 cargo.
lemme check

EDIT: Aw, 30mil down the drain. Still I dont get how could I have too much cargo. 3099 silver ore, 1 nomad artifact and cap 8. matches up nicely to it.
Either way, can I go to Narita with the corsair if i sneak to it or not?

Also, Thank you for getting me out of there. Questions are to avoid it from happening again

got spam of kick messages in NT, can it be the station?

EDIT: guy's name: Pacific
Same Problem here
4800 Units of Silver Ores on my Heavy Tanker (4800 cargo space)

i tried to sell 1 unit of Silver Ores, gets kick when i tried to switch char or launch to space.
Server Restarted, problem solved.