Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi lads i need some help. i used to play on your discovery 24/7 rp server that 200 players are always in. but i had computer probs.but now its all sorted im trying to get back to playing with you guys again. the problem i have is the in my server list there is nowt showing up,i have the workround and still nowt.can anyone help me with this please.
Haven't got an IP at hand, and I can't see it anywhere on the forums...

But adding this to the end of the command line: -s0.0.0.0 (Where '0.0.0.0' is the server's IP address)

Anyone have the new IP? I can't see it on first glances...
The command is not needed because DSUpdate, as per the latest update, deals with it automatically and as long as it's pointing to the correct IP Address then it should show up on the list.
i know i have to ip in the target but has anyone got that
Milner, since you said your back... I checked your posts. They were in January. You -ARE- using Discovery 4.85 Update 3, right?
You don't need to do that. As long as you have the latest update then you shouldn't have any problems.
yes i have Discovery 4.85 Update 3 but the server list is empty:(
One thing to remember is that you now do NOT need to have the global workaround installed. The update replaces that completely. This may be a case of needing to do fresh installs of everything, since you did say you had computer issues. (Also make sure - and the only reason I'm saying this is that it's happened - is that you actually have the mod activated correctly. I had an issue with this on one of my computers where I applied the update, things didn't work right, so I turned the mod off, and then back on again - all better.)
i have done that:(2 times now man its doing my head in now
could it be im useing windows 7 ?
Pages: 1 2