Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pirate Transport Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now when I play pop goes the weasel with transports I've notice that I'm only getting 3000 units of cargo. I've blown away full P Trains, Advanced Trains, and Atlas and each time I'm noticing I've only picked up 3000 units of whatever cargo. Quite anyoing (well not really) since thats around a million credits profit lost. Just wondering if anyone else has run across this.

Specs on my P Trans.

1 Type 1 Trans Gun
8 Type 2 Trans Gun
Enhanced CM
Train CD
Cap VI
Junker ID IFF
Which ever sheild guards against pulse blasts.

Adios; Back to turning the Tau's into the Gulf of Aden.
The most a transport will drop is 3000 units.
' Wrote:The most a transport will drop is 3000 units.

Bah... oh well. Guess that means pirating an extra transport a day will keep poverty away.
' Wrote:Bah... oh well. Guess that means pirating an extra transport a day will keep poverty away.

Yup!

wow i never knew that.. Hmmf.. No wonder they ask for 3000 and not 5000:D
That's why I ask for 3400 (PTransport hold) everytime.

If he accept, I get the 3400, he got the 1600 left to sell (and don't lose his credits a stupid way)
If he refuses, I still have my credits and the trader lose everything (try it with stuff that costs about 1000 a unit, it hurt)
' Wrote:That's why I ask for 3400 (PTransport hold) everytime.

If he accept, I get the 3400, he got the 1600 left to sell (and don't lose his credits a stupid way)
If he refuses, I still have my credits and the trader lose everything (try it with stuff that costs about 1000 a unit, it hurt)

Value of the taken loot depends on faction / diplomacy / current cargo / adittude

P.S Gravitons are best versus pulses.

Transport pulses are same to every shield. Such as bombers or capital pulses.

' Wrote:That's why I ask for 3400 (PTransport hold) everytime.

That's why i buy at 110. No real loss,but 10mil on delivery.