Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade routes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once again I'm thrown out of the loop by time, and I was wondering if the discovery community could find it in their hearts to assist me with some profitable and enjoyable both in interaction and/or profit.
Cardi run...
O49 - Okinawa
O11 (miners) - New Tokyo
There are plenty of pirates to interact with if you really want:P

The cardi run, everyone knows it, I even used to stop them and get 10M credits from the cardamine they bring on my old hacker. I never knew why they never left their cargo and kept 1/4 of it, they would at least to not lose their money.
I should also create a LPI bomber just for the fun of killing this run:D
Yeah the cardi run is getting old... but my BS and capital, and all the Cheetah's thrusters and everything i owe in my chars came mostly of the cardi run, so cheers to cardi!! :yahoo:
Go to the welcome section and check out mah runs
My suggestion is to join a Player faction based around trading, because most corporations have very profitable trade routes. Check out the officials, like Cryer and Kishiro.
' Wrote:Go to the welcome section and check out mah runs

Which is in my signature. Easy click to get to it.

~Leo
The Black Sails have their own smuggling routes and interest. Etna is more than an advanced position for beating the outcasts.

But I would suggest the RepEx more than anything else. They need you more than the others.