Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Role playing does not mean kill at will!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I was killed by 4 different people while trying to get from point A to point B. This would normaly not be a problem except i was killed by people who were green on my scope. Their has to be a way to fix this!
just becasue there green on your scope doesnt mean your not red on theres
Tell us the exact circumstances.

For example, I could be killed by 4 different people who were green on my scope if I was a pirate and got killed 4 times by four other pirates who happen to have the same faction green as me.

Also, did you check their ID? IDs take precedence over tag and colour in your HUD.
[quote name='McNeo' date='Jun 25 2007, 09:53 PM' post='88980']
Tell us the exact circumstances.

For example, I could be killed by 4 different people who were green on my scope if I was a pirate and got killed 4 times by four other pirates who happen to have the same faction green as me.

Also, did you check their ID? IDs take precedence over tag and colour in your HUD.
[/quot
I did not know that ! now i have red beard harassing me on my own home planet and i cant leave! where are the admins cause he wont listen to reason?

Anyway... Thanks for the quick reply Spacewolf and McNero! it was most helpful since i am fairly new!
Serenity,

I'm guessing from the recent addition of your ID to this forum that you haven't bothered to read these boards until you met some of our lovely pirates.

Now that you are here, please take some time to read the anouncements, rules, role play threads, mod discussions, everything.

Once you have taken the time to do this, you will be better prepared to enjoy the Disco server and even participate in the role playing.

You will still get killed at times, other times you may even kill, but that is a part of role playing.
I'm assuming Serenityfan is Jayne_HEROOFCANTON or similar in game.

I am witness to what happened. He was trading in Gamma, as a Navy tagged trader. He wouldn't pay tax to Red Beard. He then proceeded to use foul language at Red Beard. I should have a screeny to prove it if utterly necessary.

Hopefully it gets sorted without adminnifying things.:)
And, as has been said, just becuase they're green in your HUD does not mean you're green in theirs. In fact, if you are a Navy-tegged trader, you would be open season for every pirate and terrorist out there.
Indeed. You're essentially fair game. I do think, however, things are getting out of hand. These pirates are waaaay to powerful.
today 2 novaPG in CRUISERS attacked my TRADER! I cant believe their allowed to do that! I argee pirates should only be able to have max cruisers and should not be able to destroy traders in cruisers!
According to rules cruiser's CAN'T attack trader's IF you have trader ID.IF you have a say zoner ID you are not a trader, but yes as i stated before some pirate's are using cruiser's to hit trader's and i am going to start posting screen shot's of the violater's.Maybe if they loose a hundred mil or get banned they will read the rules.(course that is up to the admins).:rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5